You will not beleeve whut I finded owt!

Old May 7th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default You will not beleeve whut I finded owt!

Heer are da fingz I alreddy knowed:

1. Meowmie werkz wif pooterz at herown toona place to make toonas to git
ussez fudz an fingz. Oh, an to git stufz fur herownself, too.

2. Meowmie spendz lotsa time at da toona place, den she kumz home an spendz
more time on da pooter heer at owrown howse.

I alwaze fingked dat da timez she wuz on da pooter heer at da howse, she wuz
doin stufz fur herown toona place (essept when she wuz keepin up wif owrown
korryspondintz heer), but no! She wuz doin stufz fur herown amoozmint, when
she shud hav bin doin stufz fur us kitteez! I kudnt beleeve dis! If she
wantz to play, she kan play wif ussez!

Sundance

Old May 7th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 7, 2:54*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
Heer are da fingz I alreddy knowed:

1. Meowmie werkz wif pooterz at herown toona place to make toonas to git
ussez fudz an fingz. *Oh, an to git stufz fur herownself, too.

2. Meowmie spendz lotsa time at da toona place, den she kumz home an spendz
more time on da pooter heer at owrown howse.

I alwaze fingked dat da timez she wuz on da pooter heer at da howse, she wuz
doin stufz fur herown toona place (essept when she wuz keepin up wif owrown
korryspondintz heer), but no! *She wuz doin stufz fur herown amoozmint, when
she shud hav bin doin stufz fur us kitteez! *I kudnt beleeve dis! *If she
wantz to play, she kan play wif ussez!

Dat iz shokking, shokking I tellz yoo. Yoo shud probly punnish hur in
sum miled weigh.

Frowin up on hur feetz iz a tasteful and temprat respons to dis
outrage.

--
Maggy May
Old May 8th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On May 7, 9:59*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On May 7, 2:54*am, "Sundance"
wrote:

[...]

Yeah! Whut Maggy sayed!!! Kloolezz hooman bean... duzzint yu noze no
bedderer???!!

--- Onyx
Old May 8th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Heer are da fingz I alreddy knowed:

1. Meowmie werkz wif pooterz at herown toona place to make toonas to
git ussez fudz an fingz. Oh, an to git stufz fur herownself, too.

2. Meowmie spendz lotsa time at da toona place, den she kumz home an
spendz more time on da pooter heer at owrown howse.

I alwaze fingked dat da timez she wuz on da pooter heer at da howse,
she wuz doin stufz fur herown toona place (essept when she wuz keepin
up wif owrown korryspondintz heer), but no! She wuz doin stufz fur
herown amoozmint, when she shud hav bin doin stufz fur us kitteez! I
kudnt beleeve dis! If she wantz to play, she kan play wif ussez!

Sundance

nooOOO wAYE!
Yu wyll havta lay on da keeybord to remynd hur dat yu ar mooor
empurrrtunt den doze gaymez! It wudunt kyll hur tu pozt moor furr yu,
den hur kin skratsh behynd eettch eer.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Hmmmmffft

Old May 8th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 6 May 2008 23:54:51 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Heer are da fingz I alreddy knowed:

1. Meowmie werkz wif pooterz at herown toona place to make toonas to git
ussez fudz an fingz. Oh, an to git stufz fur herownself, too.

2. Meowmie spendz lotsa time at da toona place, den she kumz home an spendz
more time on da pooter heer at owrown howse.

I alwaze fingked dat da timez she wuz on da pooter heer at da howse, she wuz
doin stufz fur herown toona place (essept when she wuz keepin up wif owrown
korryspondintz heer), but no! She wuz doin stufz fur herown amoozmint, when
she shud hav bin doin stufz fur us kitteez! I kudnt beleeve dis! If she
wantz to play, she kan play wif ussez!

Sundance

Dis iz sertainly owtragows behafior! Her own amoozement, indeed! Can
you pee in her shooz?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/7/2008 8:42:30 PM

Old May 8th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*smooch* you iza sucha wize wifekittee, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by