Hilarious

Old September 21st 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default Hilarious

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Old September 21st 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water.

Old September 21st 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dragoman

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water.

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes.
Old September 21st 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 02:23:30 -0400, Dragoman
wrote:

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water.

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes.

The water was on much too hard for a cat to try lapping it directly
with a tongue - that technique works for gently flowing water. This
cat found one way to slow the water down, and clearly didn't seem to
mind the stream hitting his head.
Old September 21st 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water.

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes.

The water was on much too hard for a cat to try lapping it directly
with a tongue - that technique works for gently flowing water. This
cat found one way to slow the water down, and clearly didn't seem to
mind the stream hitting his head.

He seemed to like the way it felt on his ears.

Old September 21st 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds

In article
,

wrote:

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water.

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes.

The water was on much too hard for a cat to try lapping it directly
with a tongue - that technique works for gently flowing water. This
cat found one way to slow the water down, and clearly didn't seem to
mind the stream hitting his head.

He seemed to like the way it felt on his ears.

Seems more like he was trying to cool
off on a hot day and the drinking was a
side benefit
Old September 21st 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Phil P. wrote:
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Not so dumb -- just killing two birds with one stone. The cat needed
his/her hair washed and it also felt good on a hot day to have a cold
drink. MLB
Old September 22nd 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do the owners need a good smack upside the head?

This is not funny, it's cruel. They could turn the faucet down to a
trickle, or better they could put some water in a bowl.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Old September 22nd 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cyberpurrs

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do the owners need a good smack upside the head?

This is not funny, it's cruel. They could turn the faucet down to a
trickle, or better they could put some water in a bowl.

Oh, FFS Stan. You think they withheld water from the cat? Really??

Old September 22nd 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do the owners need a good smack upside the head?

I think its just you, Stan.

This is not funny, it's cruel.

You sound like a real fun guy, Stan! I'd bet you're a big hit at funerals.

They could turn the faucet down to a
trickle, or better they could put some water in a bowl.

It looks like the cat just likes water to me.

Cats? Hilarious! flavor2 Cat health & behaviour 0 March 21st 09 07:19 PM
Hilarious video [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 February 2nd 07 09:46 AM
(OT) Hilarious! Pat Cat anecdotes 2 September 18th 05 05:47 AM
OT Hilarious Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 4 November 4th 04 09:39 AM
Hilarious! Phil P. Cat health & behaviour 4 September 24th 04 01:56 AM