Looking for a free kitten

Old August 28th 04, 01:21 AM
Julian

Default Looking for a free kitten

We are looking for a playmate for our two year old cat named "Baby." We are
looking for a kitten, good natured, male or female, just pet quality. We
offer a real good home with lots of love. Prefer free but will pay up to
$75.00 range.

Please contact us.

Thanks

Old August 28th 04, 02:05 AM
Ted Davis

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:21:41 -0600, "Julian"
wrote:

We are looking for a playmate for our two year old cat named "Baby." We are
looking for a kitten, good natured, male or female, just pet quality. We
offer a real good home with lots of love. Prefer free but will pay up to
$75.00 range.

First of all, the readership of this newsgroup is world wide, and you
didn't say where you are - don't expect any offers here.

If there is a local classified ads web site (they are usually free),
you could probably find several offers of kittens in the pets section.
Local animal shelters are also a good bet ... if it's clean and well
run.

--
T.E.D. ) DO NOT send attachments: messages with attachments are deleted at the server.

Old August 28th 04, 02:19 AM
Sunflower

"Julian" wrote in message
We are looking for a playmate for our two year old cat named "Baby." We

are
looking for a kitten, good natured, male or female, just pet quality. We
offer a real good home with lots of love. Prefer free but will pay up to
$75.00 range.

Please contact us.

Thanks

www.petfinder.com/ and enter in your zip code and you'll find lots of rescue
animals that need a home. Please don't reward irresponsible people who
don't spay and neuter and have "accidents" that they have to advertise all
the while animals are dying in shelters everywhere.

Old September 2nd 04, 03:40 PM
Odette Brown

Julian wrote:

We are looking for a playmate for our two year old cat named "Baby." We are
looking for a kitten, good natured, male or female, just pet quality. We
offer a real good home with lots of love. Prefer free but will pay up to
$75.00 range.

Please contact us.

Thanks

Hello. you can get one at the humane society already neuter for this money

A cat lover.

ob