She tried to pull a fast one!

Old October 19th 03, 04:51 PM
jmcquown

Default She tried to pull a fast one!

Persia was out in her kitty walk. Normally when she meows to come inside
she dashes straight for the patio door. This time she dashed that way, then
cut to the left! Went under the swing and over by the woodpile where the
fence is. Started to climb up the woodpile. Persia! NO! Come back here!
She wasn't terribly happy that I grabbed her tail and then scooped her up.
The whole time I was scolding her. "You want to know what it's like to
sleep out in the cold again? You run off and you'll be sleeping under a
bush. Bad kitty!"

Thank goodness she's a bit chubby; she moved a lot faster 2 years ago ROFL

Jill

Old October 19th 03, 08:18 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:51:50 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Persia was out in her kitty walk. Normally when she meows to come inside
she dashes straight for the patio door. This time she dashed that way, then
cut to the left! Went under the swing and over by the woodpile where the
fence is. Started to climb up the woodpile. Persia! NO! Come back here!
She wasn't terribly happy that I grabbed her tail and then scooped her up.
The whole time I was scolding her. "You want to know what it's like to
sleep out in the cold again? You run off and you'll be sleeping under a
bush. Bad kitty!"

Thank goodness she's a bit chubby; she moved a lot faster 2 years ago ROFL

Jill

ROTFL

Sammy does this about once a week, usually when she knows I'm going to
work.
Old October 20th 03, 08:10 AM
badwilson

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia was out in her kitty walk. Normally when she meows to come inside
she dashes straight for the patio door. This time she dashed that way,

then
cut to the left! Went under the swing and over by the woodpile where the
fence is. Started to climb up the woodpile. Persia! NO! Come back here!
She wasn't terribly happy that I grabbed her tail and then scooped her up.
The whole time I was scolding her. "You want to know what it's like to
sleep out in the cold again? You run off and you'll be sleeping under a
bush. Bad kitty!"

Thank goodness she's a bit chubby; she moved a lot faster 2 years ago ROFL

Vino tries to escape all the time. He knows the sound of our car and he
knows the sound that the gate makes and I'm sure he listens for footsteps on
the driveway and the sound of the key in the lock. He is always right there
when the door opens and if I'm not careful, he dashes out past me. But the
funniest thing is, he only goes as far as the nearest blade of grass and
then he hunkers down and frantically chews on the grass. Now mind you, we
have plenty of potted grass for him inside, which he also eats. It just
seems like he likes the outdoor grass better...or else he is part cow, LOL!
So when he's hunkered down eating his grass, I can just go up to him and
pluck him up and take him back inside. He always lets me know how annoying
it is to be taken back inside though. He makes this bratty
"mmmmmmaaaaaaaahhhooowww" sound which has the effect of making me laugh and
making me feel guilty at the same time.
I'd leave him out there more, but like I've said before there are other
cats, dogs, snakes, lizards, bugs and really scary drivers. If I leave him
long enough to get his fill of grass, then he gets frisky and runs away from
me when I try to catch him. He always goes underneath this big extra water
tank in the back yard and the only way I can get him out from under that is
to use a long stick, which is not fun to be on my belly with a stick in the
dirt and the heat.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply