Little One's First Anniversary at tha Bridje

Old July 4th 03, 10:26 PM
Stinky

Default Little One's First Anniversary at tha Bridje

Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Old July 5th 03, 02:54 AM
Adam

"Stinky" wrote:
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink

ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Old July 5th 03, 10:52 AM
Stinky

Fangu Miss Violette, We'ze 'preschiatez it.

P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Old July 5th 03, 10:52 AM
Stinky

Fangu, Louise ana Allegra. Dem purrz wuz furry, furry nice!!!

Anti Marcia ana P.C.

Old July 5th 03, 09:23 PM
Sylvia M

"Stinky" wrote in message
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink

ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing

each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I yam shur dat Liddul One iz luuking deown and puurrriinnnggg ahlong...

ppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

Frum Dyna, hu lykez liddul kitteez bestest

Old July 5th 03, 09:50 PM
ChildFree23

We'ze joining you in rememfuring Little One. When The PawPaw wented to
synagogue today, we followed him in the teleporter and made the Rabbi say a
purrayer for her.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt, Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

Old July 6th 03, 01:30 AM

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:26:17 GMT, "Stinky"
wrote:

Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I wuz there efun if I couldn't say nuffink fangs to sum kitties mama
who will remain naymless who wuz tu buzy eatin BBQ to let me post!
Lotsa purrz for yew an PC

Charlie Fennel, in meatloaf position purring
Old July 6th 03, 11:49 AM
Stinky

Well wif frendz lyke yu heer on Earf, dis heer Firsted Annibersary fingy
fing iz kinda hard tu take.