Mom's cooking a turkey!!

Old November 24th 05, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Mom's cooking a turkey!!

fellow rulers:

i'd bin fealin a liddel bit down in da mouf latelee buckuz dat blak beest
she call Eli tor a hole in my lower lip an it swall up an hurt but now da
smell in da howz make me feel a hole lotta better, we all gets turkee real
soon! r u jellus?

yer furrend,

baby eyes

Old November 25th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:25:42 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

fellow rulers:

i'd bin fealin a liddel bit down in da mouf latelee buckuz dat blak beest
she call Eli tor a hole in my lower lip an it swall up an hurt but now da
smell in da howz make me feel a hole lotta better, we all gets turkee real
soon! r u jellus?

yer furrend,

baby eyes

WE GOTS TURKEE AN HAM!

DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 25th 05, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:25:42 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

fellow rulers:

i'd bin fealin a liddel bit down in da mouf latelee buckuz dat blak beest
she call Eli tor a hole in my lower lip an it swall up an hurt but now da
smell in da howz make me feel a hole lotta better, we all gets turkee real
soon! r u jellus?

yer furrend,

baby eyes

WE GOTS TURKEE AN HAM!

DANTE

We ad noffing speshul today. We wating for der crismus. Dats wen we get
der turkie.

Boyfie & KFC
in England

Old November 25th 05, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-25, Christina Websell penned:

We ad noffing speshul today. We wating for der crismus. Dats wen
we get der turkie.

Boyfie & KFC in England

Mom and that guy let some people stay in my house. They've been here
for several days, and no sign of them leaving any time soon. They
won't even let me into *my* room to sleep on *my* futon!

I don't like them much, but I've decided not to let them interrupt my
nap schedule.

Anyway, maybe they're not *all* that heinous. Maybe. The male one
gave me a big strip of something yummy* yesterday morning. I pretended
not to like it, but once everyone left me alone for a minute, I ate it
while they weren't looking! The female one was wondering if I had
dragged it under the couch somewhere. Hrmm, not a bad idea.

Then for dinner, there was all sorts of fussing among the hoomins.
They ended up giving me some meat* I'd never had before. Again, I
waited till they weren't looking, then scarfed it down. But mom
didn't give me any regular dinner =/ Hey, mom, I'm a growing girl!

- Oscar

*
My father in law gave Oscar a strip of skin from smoked salmon
Thursday morning. She's never eaten salmon before, but I guess this
was fishy enough to catch her attention. Then for dinner, I gave her
several small strips of light and dark meat from the turkey. She's
used to eating food that comes apart easily, so it was funny watching
her try to figure out how to take a bite out of these big strips of
meat!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

OT I hungry for turkey No More Retail Cat anecdotes 14 November 17th 05 07:55 AM
Turkey! Norm Cat anecdotes 1 July 27th 05 09:06 PM
Cooking With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 63 October 27th 04 12:44 AM
Turkey time for Simba jemifur Cat anecdotes 45 June 18th 04 08:49 PM