DIS iz gnot fair

Old November 15th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default DIS iz gnot fair

u gotza a point dere Unkle Fred. Willow laughing from the back of the
couch.
"Fred" wrote in message
Effen a stopped clock iz right twice a day!

Ryan

Granby wrote:

Hihi Harri, effer now and dem hoomanz iz rite,,,,,I guess.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article

,
Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady
and she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees
oar d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an
our d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

Sometimz - not often but somtimez - da hoomins is right bout dat
stuff. Once whenmine Paw an me was in da bigbig truck Paw getted
himself somefing called a "furrito" or somefing like dat. Him
brought it back to da truck to eat it, and when I asked for sum him
said it was too spicy fur kitties. Den him getted a phone call and
had to go get somefing out of da sleeper. Him put da furrito down
when him went back to da sleeper, so OF COURSE I had to help
mineownself to some of da furrito.

It was furry, furry yummy. Paw taked it away from me when him comed
back, but I had already eated some of it. While it was furry yummy
and I enjoyed eating it, fur da rest of da day I din't specially
like using da lidderbox. It was kind of uncomfortable. So mebbe it
was a little too spicy fur a liddle kitten to eat.

Most of da time, though, us kitties know much, much betterer than
our hoomins.

Harri

--
Peace,
Fred

Old November 15th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).- Hide quoted text -

Hey Ryan, my Meowmie iz laffing reel loud about thakt. She sed it iz
gonna be one of her favrit quotez. Fangu fur making her happy.
Hoominz are so simple, arent they?

Little Kitty
Old November 15th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Nov 13, 10:24*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:15:51 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

* * * * Ob cawze you cud! Jus cawl up day nice Chineeze lady an ask fur sum,
shrimpeez an lopster, den giff her Unka Bill's kredit kard! Nekst fing
yew kno, da doorbell will ring an you gize can haff a liddle feest!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/13/2008 11:23:28 PM

Yew mite hav to make yer voice kinda low like Uca Bill's and hope thuh
nice lady unnerstandz meowchat.

Whenefur I try to see wot my meowmie iz eeting, she just sez, "kitteez
don't eet stuff like that" or "yew wudn't like this". Today she held
up a kidnee been fur me to sniff. Yuk. I just make shoor she duzn't
git any of MY food neethur.

Little Kitty
Old November 15th 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

It's guud that they are so easy to please. Sometimes all yu haf tu
du is lick their nose.

Ryan

Old November 18th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_6_]

In article ,
says...
Effen a stopped clock iz right twice a day!

Ryan

Duz ennykitty haffa peese uf paypur?? I haffa rite dis wun down!

--- Onyx, scurryin' tu fynd a pensul...
Old November 20th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Da Gordon Boyz (hopin tu bee bak soon)

Smokey, is you still there?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney (for now)

Itz not fair! Sundance Cat community 5 July 5th 07 06:33 PM
NO FAIR!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 11 September 24th 06 11:24 PM
NOT FAIR!!! Stormmee Cat community 0 December 9th 05 07:42 AM
Really NOT fair, Miss Violette Cat community 2 May 30th 04 02:37 PM
NOT FAIR!!! Miss Violette Cat community 2 May 25th 04 08:33 AM