Da Exteeeriur

Old February 1st 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Da Exteeeriur

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:37:37 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Jan 31, 4:03*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:16:42 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven

wrote:
As da Sekrekitty ub da Exterriurr, I am sorry to repurr dat it iz
entirly tootoo KOLD. I know dat der ar sumkitteez on heer hoo ar in
warmer places butted da eestern part ub Catmerica iz mucmmucm too
kold. An der iz sno butted not too mulch snow. Da mein problum is da
KOLD.

I am working on it.

you are sekritary of extuurier. kold is bad. i must eet a grownd hog
on febuuraary 2. kan i find da hog in a warmm plaice? i wont teleport
to the kold.
sekritary of fudz beauty

Wen mine doggy fren Konrad had not yet goed to da Brij he gotted a
ground hog wunce. He shard it wiff meseff, beclaws wee is gud frenz.
It was ok butted nuffing speshul. Aldo dere wuz LOTS ub itseff. Butted
Konrad sed it wuz furry hard to kach and kill an he was a big tuff
doggy. Not a kitty. I fink yoons will need hep.

i need hep gettink a grownd hog iffin its so big butted i must eet
one. i am hungri.
beauty
Old February 1st 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

iffin fluffykits kan git me a hog dat is gud. as sekritari of fudz i
must eet all fudz in da whirrled butted the grownd hog comes onli one
day a yeer. i kannot miss my chantz.
beauty

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:44:29 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

Beauty, duz da grown hog haz to be alibe? Fluffykitz kan git yoo a furozin
wun an we kan kuk it fur yurownself. Wud dat do?

Rebecca

.. .

Old February 1st 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:16:42 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

As da Sekrekitty ub da Exterriurr, I am sorry to repurr dat it iz
entirly tootoo KOLD. I know dat der ar sumkitteez on heer hoo ar in
warmer places butted da eestern part ub Catmerica iz mucmmucm too
kold. An der iz sno butted not too mulch snow. Da mein problum is da
KOLD.

I am working on it.

Fangu fur da report!

As fur da cowld, jus crawl unner da cofurz wif
Unka Bill. Hoomanz is kwite warm!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/31/2010 9:17:39 PM
Old February 1st 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U dont need ta eat diz grounhog fingie. Dem appearz ta look tuff . Go getz
urself a birdie and leaf dem ole grounhogs to da bigger animalz dat iz
hungrie and kan fite wiff dem. Willow after seeing a groundhog on TV.

Old February 1st 10, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

da hog is a big big fudz and i needs it to get fluffy. i am a gourmay.
butted you new dat. i eet all fudz.
fluffykits said dey can git me a grownd hog all rosted.
a hungri beauty

Old February 1st 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Ifn yu eet da grownhog eye kan garntee yu a tummi ake.
TuTu
Old February 2nd 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

i yam fluufy and my tumy can taik all da fudz in da whirld. i will
teleport to filedefia pensilvyanya at sunrise tomoroow to catch grownd
hog. my sekritari said the hog is in filedefia so it musst be true.
beauty