Samurai update

Old August 6th 13, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Samurai update

I'm a little too lazy tonight to retype what I wrote to Sam's previous
slave so I'm copying and pasting what I wrote her tonight because it was
very special to me to see him so happy.

=====================

Just a quick update. Sam is out of "his" room a lot more these days and
I've only heard one hiss. Not bad! I don't know who hissed. But they
all are mostly doing ok together, just a lot of curiosity since Sam just
roams as he pleases and my others aren't used to such confidence in a
new one.

I have a screened in enclosure built specifically for my cats outside
and they haven't gone out much this year because it's so rainy and I
can't get grass to grow there so it's muddy most of the time. It was
fairly dry tonight so I let everyone out and Sam just loved it! He was
out with 3 of my other 4 (the 4th is semi feral so she doesn’t always
follow the herd). He is fearless and no amount of intimidation from my
others stop him from doing what he wants to do, and on the same note, he
doesn't try to fight. So refreshing with new cats. He didn't want to
come in. He'll have plenty more time to go out once I can buy some sod
and lay it over the dirt and hopefully it takes root and will grow in
that shady spot. I guess I need to find a shade-tolerant grass.

Talk later
Cheryl

PS - I've contacted my pet sitter who does grooming and will come to my
house to groom Samurai and charges the same amount as the gift card you
gave me. So, thank you! That card will go for kitty litter, which I go
through a lot with 5 cats now.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.