Buddy da Parrut iz Two Smart

Old November 6th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Buddy da Parrut iz Two Smart

Wen Uncl Bill cam hom frum da moofies (he seed a moofie about Beez) an
turnd on da kitchum lite, Buddy wuz in hurs kaje an da lite musta
bothered herself. Sew shee said.

"G'NIGHT"

Uncl Bill wuz dun in da kitchum an turnd off da lite an shee sed,

"Fank Yoo"

I fink shee iz almos as smart as a kittee.

--
Maggy May
Old November 6th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:17:15 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Wen Uncl Bill cam hom frum da moofies (he seed a moofie about Beez) an
turnd on da kitchum lite, Buddy wuz in hurs kaje an da lite musta
bothered herself. Sew shee said.

"G'NIGHT"

Uncl Bill wuz dun in da kitchum an turnd off da lite an shee sed,

"Fank Yoo"

I fink shee iz almos as smart as a kittee.

it must be hard livink wff a fudz that you cant eet!
beauty

Old November 7th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:17:15 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wen Uncl Bill cam hom frum da moofies (he seed a moofie about Beez) an
turnd on da kitchum lite, Buddy wuz in hurs kaje an da lite musta
bothered herself. Sew shee said.

"G'NIGHT"

Uncl Bill wuz dun in da kitchum an turnd off da lite an shee sed,

"Fank Yoo"

I fink shee iz almos as smart as a kittee.

Datz a pretty gud trick fur a snack.... ummm, I mean birdee!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2008 8:00:35 PM
Old November 7th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:17:15 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wen Uncl Bill cam hom frum da moofies (he seed a moofie about Beez)
an
turnd on da kitchum lite, Buddy wuz in hurs kaje an da lite musta
bothered herself. Sew shee said.

"G'NIGHT"

Uncl Bill wuz dun in da kitchum an turnd off da lite an shee sed,

"Fank Yoo"

I fink shee iz almos as smart as a kittee.

Datz a pretty gud trick fur a snack.... ummm, I mean birdee!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Juzt so long az she duzen't lern tu say "Hewlp!" yu stand uh chaynze.
--
Pitô.ônya

barbie not buddy Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 08 10:58 PM
Buddy is much better Paul M. Cook[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 5 October 3rd 07 03:04 PM
My bed buddy badwilson Cat anecdotes 13 August 12th 06 12:46 AM
Requiem for Little Buddy Derek Mark Edding Cat health & behaviour 5 December 8th 05 07:14 PM
Update on Buddy JBHajos Cat anecdotes 13 May 11th 04 02:51 PM