DIS iz gnot fair

Old November 13th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default DIS iz gnot fair

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

--
Sunrise
I've seen things you kitteez wun't believe.
Old November 13th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I duzn know why dat wudent workz. Da gramby kant ofderz fudz but da hoomanz
down da streetz goes into town and bringz her pizza and pasta stuffz but,
like dat shelfish Unkle Billz her don giff us none, Know effen dat sady dog.
Willow all huffed up over this.

Old November 14th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:15:51 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

if purresident lovable louise makes me sekretary of fudz i will give
fudz to all kitties!
beauty
Old November 14th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

Meowmie founded owt dat sum uff dem fudz rn't gud fur kitties n doggies.
Wike gwapez n razins r badbad fur kitties n avokadoz r furry bad for
doggies.
Heer, hab sum tunsfishies rapped en ham.

Mosey and Tabitha

Old November 14th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 13, 7:37 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

Meowmie founded owt dat sum uff dem fudz rn't gud fur kitties n doggies.
Wike gwapez n razins r badbad fur kitties n avokadoz r furry bad for
doggies.
Heer, hab sum tunsfishies rapped en ham.

FANGyo. Doz iz gudgud.

--
Surnise

Mosey and Tabitha

Old November 14th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:15:51 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

Ob cawze you cud! Jus cawl up day nice Chineeze lady an ask fur sum,
shrimpeez an lopster, den giff her Unka Bill's kredit kard! Nekst fing
yew kno, da doorbell will ring an you gize can haff a liddle feest!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/13/2008 11:23:28 PM
Old November 14th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:15:51 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady
and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

Ob cawze you cud! Jus cawl up day nice Chineeze lady an ask fur sum,
shrimpeez an lopster, den giff her Unka Bill's kredit kard! Nekst fing
yew kno, da doorbell will ring an you gize can haff a liddle feest!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Tzyneez Tzikkin iz gud tuu.
Itz nize an sovt.
Meowmee sumtymez bryngz hoewm sum moogooguypan furr me.
It iz "hin how' az da Tzyneez lady sez.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 14th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill juss gotted on da telefone an called a nice Chinese lady and
she sented him som fudz. Hee sed it wuz gnot good four kittees oar
d*ggies an eated it hisownself.

Wy Kant WEE call hur an getted som fudz dat iz gud four usses an our
d*g Bear? We kud giff her Uncl Bill's munny, codent wee?

Sometimz - not often but somtimez - da hoomins is right bout dat stuff.
Once whenmine Paw an me was in da bigbig truck Paw getted himself
somefing called a "furrito" or somefing like dat. Him brought it back to
da truck to eat it, and when I asked for sum him said it was too spicy
fur kitties. Den him getted a phone call and had to go get somefing out
of da sleeper. Him put da furrito down when him went back to da sleeper,
so OF COURSE I had to help mineownself to some of da furrito.

It was furry, furry yummy. Paw taked it away from me when him comed
back, but I had already eated some of it. While it was furry yummy and I
enjoyed eating it, fur da rest of da day I din't specially like using da
lidderbox. It was kind of uncomfortable. So mebbe it was a little too
spicy fur a liddle kitten to eat.

Most of da time, though, us kitties know much, much betterer than our
hoomins.

Harri

Old November 15th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Effen a stopped clock iz right twice a day!

Ryan

Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Itz not fair! Sundance Cat community 5 July 5th 07 06:33 PM
NO FAIR!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 11 September 24th 06 11:24 PM
NOT FAIR!!! Stormmee Cat community 0 December 9th 05 07:42 AM
Really NOT fair, Miss Violette Cat community 2 May 30th 04 02:37 PM
NOT FAIR!!! Miss Violette Cat community 2 May 25th 04 08:33 AM