Floyd is a B*st*rd Cat

Old August 13th 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn Summer

Default Floyd is a B*st*rd Cat

Floyd is my friend's cat I am keeping for him until he is out of rehab.
Floyd is one of the angriest cats I've ever seen. I've slowly been trying
to work with him, sitting on the edge of the bed carefully, talking gently
to him without looking him in the eyes, and things like that

Well, Master Floyd is unhappy with his accommodations. And he is most
unhappy with the Hotel du Chats manager, which would be moi.

He prefers to drink out of a dripping faucet, but those facilities are
already taken by Master Jack. Master Floyd does not like to be disturbed,
but alas, I am forced to disturb him several times a day to feed him,
change litter, and clean out his water dish, which, apparently in revenge
for the loss of his dripping faucet privileges, he has made his paw-washing
dish instead. He is also most annoyed with the recent hot weather, and has
demanded that I fix it for him, which I am unable to do.

The other day, I went into change Master Floyd's water for the hundredth
time, and was about to sit down on the edge of the bed for our little talk
when I noticed it. Poop. Right where I would have sat.

Grrrrrr. Floyd truly is among the realms of the B*st*rd Cat.

Ginger-lyn

Old August 13th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn Summer"
[...]

Sounds like Floyd could be one of Roger Waters cats. They sound well suited
to each other..attitudes and all. Pfft!!
Kyla%b

Old August 13th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote

| Floyd is my friend's cat I am keeping for him until he is out of rehab.
| Floyd is one of the angriest cats I've ever seen. I've slowly been trying
| to work with him, sitting on the edge of the bed carefully, talking gently
| to him without looking him in the eyes, and things like that
|
| Well, Master Floyd is unhappy with his accommodations. And he is most
| unhappy with the Hotel du Chats manager, which would be moi.
|
| He prefers to drink out of a dripping faucet, but those facilities are
| already taken by Master Jack. Master Floyd does not like to be disturbed,
| but alas, I am forced to disturb him several times a day to feed him,
| change litter, and clean out his water dish, which, apparently in revenge
| for the loss of his dripping faucet privileges, he has made his
paw-washing
| dish instead. He is also most annoyed with the recent hot weather, and
has
| demanded that I fix it for him, which I am unable to do.
|
| The other day, I went into change Master Floyd's water for the hundredth
| time, and was about to sit down on the edge of the bed for our little talk
| when I noticed it. Poop. Right where I would have sat.
|
| Grrrrrr. Floyd truly is among the realms of the B*st*rd Cat.

You best be careful to keep Floyd away from RPCA as it will be a simple
matter for him to find his name in a thread title and find out all the
horrid things you're telling the world about him. If that happens, finding
poo on the edge of the bed will be the least of your worries WRT Mr. Floyd!!

Old August 13th 09, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
[...]

Having dealt with the POedness of my sister's cat, Linus, this summer, I
can relate. But there's something endearing about their grumpiness, too.

Maybe he has a problem with his eyes and that is why he prefers moving
water? It seems that cats often dip their paws in their water dish to
make it move around and reflect the light, so they can see where the
surface is. But without a faucet in the room, I don't know how you could
fix that for him, except with an expensive Drinkwell fountain, which is
also out of the question. Purrs for you both, and for Floyd's own slave
to get out of rehab soon, stay clean, and stay home with his Floyd.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 13th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
[...]

Our biggest fans of moving water have been the former feral. I sort
of think instinct tells them that moving water is safer to drink.
Molly just loved to sit and lap water that runs in a rivulet from
the hose across the concrete when I'm filling the outdoor water
bowls or watering the roses. The actual water in the bowls, not so
much.

Jo

Old August 14th 09, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

[...]

Aaagh. And there's no way to tell him what his life would be like if
you hadn't taken him in!

Joyce

--
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.

Old August 16th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn Summer

"Pat" wrote in
et:

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote

| Floyd is my friend's cat I am keeping for him until he is out of
| rehab. Floyd is one of the angriest cats I've ever seen. I've

slowly
| been trying to work with him, sitting on the edge of the bed
| carefully, talking gently to him without looking him in the eyes,

and
| things like that
|
| Well, Master Floyd is unhappy with his accommodations. And he is
| most unhappy with the Hotel du Chats manager, which would be moi.
|
| He prefers to drink out of a dripping faucet, but those facilities
| are already taken by Master Jack. Master Floyd does not like to be
| disturbed, but alas, I am forced to disturb him several times a day
| to feed him, change litter, and clean out his water dish, which,
| apparently in revenge for the loss of his dripping faucet

privileges,
| he has made his
paw-washing
| dish instead. He is also most annoyed with the recent hot weather,
| and
has
| demanded that I fix it for him, which I am unable to do.
|
| The other day, I went into change Master Floyd's water for the
| hundredth time, and was about to sit down on the edge of the bed for
| our little talk when I noticed it. Poop. Right where I would have
| sat.
|
| Grrrrrr. Floyd truly is among the realms of the B*st*rd Cat.

You best be careful to keep Floyd away from RPCA as it will be a
simple matter for him to find his name in a thread title and find out
all the horrid things you're telling the world about him. If that
happens, finding poo on the edge of the bed will be the least of your
worries WRT Mr. Floyd!!

ROFLMAO!

Ginger-lyn