Bossy Pants Humming Bird - OT

Old September 4th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Bossy Pants Humming Bird - OT

During most of the summer, my 48 ounce Perky Pet would be emptied in
about 24 hours. The 12 ounce PP, just around the corner, would go for
about a week. The climate here is cool enough so the nectar keeps for a
week or more. I don't seem to have any bullies. Activity has slowed
down a lot so I guess migration has depleted my birds.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')