new kidden

Old April 21st 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default new kidden

hi hi! I iz new here. my hooman calls me sqirt, and I iz hmmm, I iz
(pulls humans fingers over, lessee 1, 2, 3, 4 fingers) 4 weeks old. My
hooman broughted me in da house afterz my brudder was hurted and stolen
by someting in the out. Iz still is eated ota a bobble, but I do lovs
chikum alot. I is bery cute, VERY dark tigr wiv long cottony (wat is
cottony?) sof furz.

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Squirt

(Human note: Squirt is the last of 5 kittens born in a colony I take
care of. one kit was found dead after 2 weeks - not a mark on him. 2
more kits died of 'failure to thrive' - they never grew much after they
were born. Squirt and his brother were left - I called his brother the
Grey Fox, as he was silver/gray with foxy ears. Very cute. I went to
check on them one morning, and there was no sign of Grey Fox, and the
bed area had been torn apart. There was blood there also. Squirt
heard my voice and came running to me, yelling his head off, so I
brought him inside. I need another kitten like a hole in the head, but
he is here now, and is loved.)
Old April 21st 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Hi Squirt!
I am Antee Sylvia, and I am glad that you are here.

Hiya Sqyurtee, I yam Pit2nya.
Yu ar bery yung.
Yu hab lotz tu lern.
Wudja lyke me tu teetsh yu?
Foizt ov awl, teetsh yur hoomin tu awlwayz kum wen yu kawl.
Reward dem by lettin dem howld yu an pet yu.
Wen dey du wat yu want, be shur tu purrr.
Datz uh lot furr uh 4 week owld kittee tu rememfurr, isunt it?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old April 21st 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

yus an anjl fur takin him an luvin him. Yus a gudgud meomie. TuTu

Old April 21st 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:28 -0400, Mishi wrote:

[...]

Wonderful!
John

giff sqert fudz. tzikkum is gudgud.
beauty

Old April 21st 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 20, 9:46*pm, Mishi wrote:
hi hi! I iz new here. my hooman calls me sqirt, and I iz hmmm, I iz
(pulls humans fingers over, lessee 1, 2, 3, 4 fingers) 4 weeks old. My
hooman broughted me in da house afterz my brudder was hurted and stolen
by someting in the out. Iz still is eated ota a bobble, but I do lovs
chikum alot. I is bery cute, VERY dark tigr wiv long cottony (wat is
cottony?) sof furz.

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Welcom to dis nose-groop. We haff lotsa gneiss kitties tolking heer.
An sum furry wunnerful hoomins, wike yoor gnu wun. Bee furry gud to
hur an she will be _wunnerful_ to yoo. Do GNOT wissen wen mine fren
Missy toks about hoomins or yoo will getted da rong idee. Shee is
furry gneiss in menny weights but shee is dum bout hoomins.

Don' wurry bout your bruvver. I fink I gno wer hee iz an hoo is taking
car ob him.

--
Sunrise

Old April 21st 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:28 -0400, Mishi wrote:

hi hi! I iz new here. my hooman calls me sqirt, and I iz hmmm, I iz
(pulls humans fingers over, lessee 1, 2, 3, 4 fingers) 4 weeks old. My
hooman broughted me in da house afterz my brudder was hurted and stolen
by someting in the out. Iz still is eated ota a bobble, but I do lovs
chikum alot. I is bery cute, VERY dark tigr wiv long cottony (wat is
cottony?) sof furz.

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Squirt

Hey dere, Squirt - welcome to da Community! Dis is a great place, an
you'll like it here. Youz got yourself a gud hoomin, so you will be nice
an happy an well cared-for. Hoominz is a lot of work to take care of
purroperly, but us here on PRCC will hepp you to do it right.

Mebbe you could work on sending thought-waves at your hoomin, tellin her
to take some pikchurs of you and put dem online. We'z would all like to
take a look at yourown cuteness.

Harri Roadcat

Old April 21st 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 21, 2:46*am, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Hihi Squirt! Welcum tu yure wuntruehome! Yu hassa nyce Meomie, n
beclaws of dat, don't do notty fings over da side of da lidderbox!
Chikken is gud...eet up!
Jack, Harry N Sukie da Gordon Kittiez
Old April 22nd 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

[...]

u ar a berry luky liddle kitteh to hab such a gnice hooman tu take care
ob u, anna take u from da OUT tu lib inna dorrs, ware it iz saffer fur
yourownself.

````````````

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

------------

Human note: I REALLY admire people like you who take care of the many
unfortunate 'outside' cats, helping to vastly improve their lives by
providing food, clean water, and vet care.

It must be terribly heartbreaking to lose 4 out of 5 kittens from a
litter

But, I'm happy that you decided adopt Squirt, and save him from whatever
happened to the unfortunate Grey Fox.

Thank you for taking care of your colony, and especially for adopting
little Squirt.

I would love to see a pic of him, if you could manage it

---------

- Robert Heinlein