PING The Two Sisters

Old July 11th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default PING The Two Sisters

A fluffy torbie and white jumps into her teleporter and comes out in Unca Serge's apartment. She sniffs around and goes over to Cybele and Oriane.

Meow?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Torbie In Residence

Old July 11th 11, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett tells the two sisters. Diz nurze kitty iz furry furry gud. Her haz
been round a long time and efferyone lubez herselfz. Iizi waitink to hear
da port on da nu bittie Cutie.

Old July 11th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 11, 1:31*am, Debby Hanoka wrote:
A fluffy torbie and white jumps into her teleporter and comes out in Unca Serge's apartment. *She sniffs around and goes over to Cybele and Oriane.

Meow?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Torbie In Residence

Lilith Kitten Mahoney is a gud nurse...if yuse sik or effun off culur!
She wus furry gud tu our bruffur Smokey (RB) wen he wus ill, she wus
a dab hand (paw?)wiffa furmometur
Da Gordon Kittiez
Old July 11th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett thinks of Lilith. U kno it iz hard on allof us kitties when one of
uz iz sik but I finkz dat Lilith haz da hardest jobb. He tends to all da
sik kitis and when dem goes to da bridge I really jus feelz bad for herself
wen she did all she kud. Her iza a spezial cat.

Old July 12th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 17:31:42 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka wrote:

A fluffy torbie and white jumps into her teleporter and comes out in Unca Serge's apartment. She sniffs around and goes over to Cybele and Oriane.

Meow?

Meow, Ms. Lillith!

Cybèle: Oh my, wet me puts on sum nip-tea. Sisfur deer, wood you get
sum ob da human's pastries and put dem owt?

Oriane: Ob cawze. [Sets a low table with soft cushions around it.]

Cybèle: Heer, Lillith, haff sum nip-tea and sum Eyetalian pastries. Da
wons wiff da creem is especially gud.

Oriane: So mine deer, what's new wif yur clowder?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/11/2011 7:13:03 PM
Old July 30th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Fangu, Miss Piglett. I was trained by the best, Kitty
Schottland. She was the original Caretaking Kitty of the
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps.

My cousin-cats, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie of
the Maine Coon Patrol, aren't such bad nursekitties either.

Lilith

Old July 30th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

A fluffy torbie and white jumps into her teleporter and comes
out in Unca Serge's apartment. She sniffs around and goes over
to Cybele and Oriane.

Meow?

Cybèle: Oh my, wet me puts on sum nip-tea. Sisfur deer, wood you
get
sum ob da human's pastries and put dem owt?

Oriane: Ob cawze. [Sets a low table with soft cushions around
it.]

Cybèle: Heer, Lillith, haff sum nip-tea and sum Eyetalian
pastries. Da
wons wiff da creem is especially gud.

Oriane: So mine deer, what's new wif yur clowder?

sniffsniffsniff Oh, those smell wonderful!

Well, ten daze ago, the humans put everything in our compartment,
which I'd lived in since I was thirteen weeks old, into boxes. I
was so scared that I ran and hid under Meowmie Debby's bed, until
that was moved out of our bedroom along with all the furniture.
I didn't know where else to hide, so I crawled into mine litter
box, which has a hood. I didn't come out for sefurral hours.
Then Meowmie Debby gave me fuds, and I came out to eat. She took
the litter box away, and then stuffed me into my carrier and put
me in the metalmonster. We drove for about fifteen minutes, and
then she got me out of the carrier and took me upstairs and put
me in her bathroom. I wouldn't come out of my carrier. She
dumped me out (how humiliating) and held me for a while. Then I
jumped out of her arms and hid under the bathroom sink. I
finally came out just long enough to hide under her bed. Several
hours later, the room was very dark and quiet, and I jumped on
the bed. I sniffed around, and there was Meowmie Debby sleeping
under the covers.

I really don't understand what happened at all! Did I survive
the fourth dimension?

Lilith

Old July 31st 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Oh mine gudnez u mofved to anofther houze. Be calm, u will get uzed to it,
I didn when gramby mofved here. You just haff to go roun marking effeyfing
so u know it iz u houze and anyofther cat knowz it too. Be nize to Auntie
Debby it iz hard on peoplez when dey haff ta moff too. Piglet knowing how
Lilith feels.

Old July 31st 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:44:55 -0400, ChildFree23 wrote:

I really don't understand what happened at all! Did I survive
the fourth dimension?

Lilith

Yoo poor deer! We knoze awl abowt dis since we wus unceremoniously put into
carriers and fownd owrselbes wif a noo human in a noo howze!

Heer, hab sum nip tea!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/30/2011 8:39:28 PM