Kallink da sheriff

Old July 24th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Kallink da sheriff

Diz iz O T anna I got sumphin to add to da komplaint against da Gramby.
Her grabbed minself diz dai and rapped me in a towel den, her kutted my
klawz. I didn't want diz done and fouted her harder da I effer haff. Her
said I waz mo exercize dan liftink 20 cases of soda to put in her machinez.

I tried to git away but her hanged on anna her was braggin dat I didn’t
effen skratch herself once.

Now dat it iz dun, I fink my feetz feelz bedder anna I don’t katch in da
karpet. BUT, I still wanna komplain dat her did diz to a mancat like
mineselfz.

He runs to the other side of the room but Gramby notices he is sitting hear
the food dish and eyeing what she has put in there.

Old July 24th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze no yur payne. Weze ALL gotted ar klawz klipped yesfurday. Dey loked
uz all in one rum wif no bed to hyde unner. Den dey gotted Snowflake,
den Chappy, den me. Ize wun, Ize had da most pointiest klawz.

Booker

Old July 25th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 24, 4:40*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Diz iz O *T anna I got sumphin to add to da komplaint against da Gramby..
Her grabbed minself diz dai and rapped me in a towel den, her kutted my
klawz. *I didn't want diz done and fouted her harder da I effer haff. *Her
said I waz mo exercize dan liftink 20 cases of soda to put in her machinez.

I tried to git away but her hanged on anna her was braggin dat I didn’t
effen skratch herself once.

Now dat it iz dun, I fink my feetz feelz bedder anna I don’t katch in da
karpet. *BUT, I still wanna komplain dat her did diz to a mancat like
mineselfz.

He runs to the other side of the room but Gramby notices he is sitting hear
the food dish and eyeing what she has put in there.

I am SEW sorry. Dey neffer dare to dew dat to mee an WooToo don' MIND
it wen dey dew it to her.

--
Missy

Old July 25th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 24, 9:40*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Diz iz O *T anna I got sumphin to add to da komplaint against da Gramby..
Her grabbed minself diz dai and rapped me in a towel den, her kutted my
klawz. *I didn't want diz done and fouted her harder da I effer haff. *Her
said I waz mo exercize dan liftink 20 cases of soda to put in her machinez.

I tried to git away but her hanged on anna her was braggin dat I didn’t
effen skratch herself once.

Now dat it iz dun, I fink my feetz feelz bedder anna I don’t katch in da
karpet. *BUT, I still wanna komplain dat her did diz to a mancat like
mineselfz.

He runs to the other side of the room but Gramby notices he is sitting hear
the food dish and eyeing what she has put in there.

Dis is assawlt n me finks yu is qwite wite tu getta sherriff!
Me dussnt wike da kwippy fings eiffur n me sqweems n stwuggles too.
Fat wotta gud it dus me doe...aye sympurrfise wiff yu OT.

Sukie
Old July 30th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Meow, OT! This is terrible! You need to learn how to do the
Alligator Death Roll like I do when I get taken to TED to have my
claws clipped. It takes two people -- TED's Assistant and TED
Andy chimself -- to trim my claws.

My predecessor, the great Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat
(RB), needed THREE people to cut his claws -- two to hold him,
and GranMeowmie (RB) to clip his claws.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old July 31st 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

A mostly white cat with a big fluffy bottle brush tail puffs up, really
big! Diz iz NOT O T and if da sekretarie posted dat way den her iz going to
boot kamp.
Diz iz Lizzy anna I iz da one who keepz gettink dumped off da kold box.
Piglett amiles behind behind her paw, u wud fink herself wud learn and dat
she would put up a forze field against da Gramby or at leadst sleep wiff one
eye opened.

"Gramby" wrote in message

[...]

I wants da sheriff NOW Gramby Cat community 15 July 31st 11 02:29 PM
Sheriff? Adam[_3_] Cat community 6 June 8th 09 01:51 AM
The Sheriff Investigates ChildFree23 Cat community 1 March 2nd 07 03:13 AM
Sheriff Of Catmerica ChildFree23 Cat community 86 August 5th 06 07:32 PM
Time To Vote For Sheriff ChildFree23 Cat community 1 July 27th 06 04:42 PM