owrz metal monzter

Old July 28th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default owrz metal monzter

Iffin it hz rum for Unkle Furry, Aunti Soft AND da Gramby u iz skrewed dere
iz rum foralla yu guyz. O T again knowing how it is.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Sumtimez da hoominz likez noo metalmonsterz. I hope yurown furree getted gud
wun. Maybe dis wun duznt hav rum to take kitteez to da TED.

Sundance

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
da owlde one wuz beree sick so da furree taked it to da ted fur metal
mozterz, instead of fizin itsef himz ended up gettin a new metal monzter,
OEJ

Old July 29th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 02:36:09 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

it seemz ok akordinta da furree, itsa same famblee aza one dat wented
away... but a little yunger... itz really bad akordinta minesef beclawz i
heared furee tella soft it haza stow anna go seatsz so we will all fitz in
ezilee wif no stakin... hrmph, so i wuz hopin fur a little bittee one so we
wuldint fitz, OEJ

Hab yoo gize eber fot ob taking da keys wen da hoomanz are asleep, and going
for a widdle dribe? One kitty steerz, anofur works da pedals, anofer looks
owt... Yoo get da idear.....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/28/2011 7:34:59 PM
Old July 29th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T reads this and gets excited. I iza lonnnnng kitty. I kud stan on da
seat and stir da medalmosterz. Trudi iza gud happipawwer kitty she kud wurk
da pedalz and da restz of u kud joy da ride. Piglett smacks him on his
head. Why u do dat on minehead? U hhazn't ben asked ta help wiff diz
venture u shud wait. Piglett turns away to eat the frest fud in her dish.

.. .

Old July 29th 11, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree duz seemsta haf issuze wiffa da eyez broked onez drifinOEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Da gramby iz anxiouz ta see diz nu wun. Her alwayz ridez kauze unkle
furry won't let herselfz driff. Sayz bline peoplez kant du dat. Bet dem
kud doit az well az sum hoomanz. O T tinks riding with gramby or Antie
Soft driving might be like some of his ventures with HarriRoadcat.

Old July 29th 11, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it wuld howde all of doez peoplez pluz da gramby's furnd george too, anna
furree sayz we wuld still fitz, hrmph, OEJ

Old July 29th 11, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza gud idermint, ifin we skoochez da seet up klose ursef kuld steer,
anna chester anna mh kuld say whutz comin up anna trudi kuld do da gaz anna
OEJ kuld du da breekz Barbi

Old July 29th 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:06:03 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

da furree duz seemsta haf issuze wiffa da eyez broked onez drifinOEJ

Youz could do it wif kitty help. You would jus need a kitty to ride on
your shoulders. Den when the kitty sticks a claw in your left shoulder,
turn left. An when dey sticks a claw in your right shoulder, turn right.
An when dey licks da back of your neck, slow down. An when dey barfs down
your back, STOP!

Harri

Old July 29th 11, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 28, 7:36*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 02:36:09 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:
it seemz ok akordinta da furree, itsa same famblee aza one dat wented
away... but a little yunger... itz really bad akordinta minesef beclawz i
heared furee tella soft it haza stow anna go seatsz so we will all fitz in
ezilee wif no stakin... hrmph, so i wuz hopin fur a little bittee one so we
wuldint fitz, OEJ

Hab yoo gize eber fot ob taking da keys wen da hoomanz are asleep, and going
for a widdle dribe? One kitty steerz, anofur works da pedals, anofer looks
owt... Yoo get da idear.....

A red catvertible pulls up in da Sisters' yard. It jus appeers in da
air an den lans genly on da gras. Missy gets out

Doo yoons wanna com for a ryde wiff me?

--
Missy