IBKFer....?

Old January 26th 05, 10:34 AM
Helen C Simmons

"Yowie" wrote in message
Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

Furgirl?

So, the score has evened up. 3 boys and 3 girls.. Excellent.

Yowie

Waffles & I are the only females house with four males
- both Waffles & I are, err.... "fixed" but only two of the males are ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old January 26th 05, 10:39 AM
Tish Silberbauer

aaah, your little, black, tractor-like princess! ("Fergie" is the
fond name for a brand of tractor - Fergason Tractors - Australians
being original in their naming to the last
http://www.bareco.com.au/files/genin...rgiemuster.htm)

Tish

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:42:44 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

Turns out that IBK(formallyknownas)Fergus is actually a her. The, err, boy
bits turned out to be a strange optical illusion from the very faint tabby
pattern within her fur. They didn't look quite so, err, boy-like today, and
when I confrimed their presence - or in this case, absence - with my finger,
I revealed not black fuzzy marbles but an exclamation point.

But of course, now she *answers* to "Fergus" - or at least, answers as much
as any cat ever does to their name. It will still take a bit of work to
remember to refer to the small mostly black whirlwind of doom as "she", but
I"ll guess we'll get the hang of it eventually.

Old January 26th 05, 10:41 AM
Tish Silberbauer

I forgot to add before, Ted says (with her customary bad grace) "so
what's wrong with girls having boys' names anyway"

Old January 26th 05, 12:15 PM
Kilikini

Helen C Simmons wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

Furgirl?

So, the score has evened up. 3 boys and 3 girls.. Excellent.

Yowie

Waffles & I are the only females house with four males
- both Waffles & I are, err.... "fixed" but only two of the males are
;-)
Cheers, helen s

We've got two males and two females. Time to make it one more male, though,
because I want a dog.

kili

Old January 26th 05, 01:09 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Tish Silberbauer at

wrote:

Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

Turns out that IBK(formallyknownas)Fergus is actually a her. The, err, boy
bits turned out to be a strange optical illusion from the very faint tabby
pattern within her fur. They didn't look quite so, err, boy-like today, and
when I confrimed their presence - or in this case, absence - with my finger,
I revealed not black fuzzy marbles but an exclamation point.

But of course, now she *answers* to "Fergus" - or at least, answers as much
as any cat ever does to their name. It will still take a bit of work to
remember to refer to the small mostly black whirlwind of doom as "she", but
I"ll guess we'll get the hang of it eventually.

So, the score has evened up. 3 boys and 3 girls.. Excellent.

Yowie

I missed this the first time through. Well of course IBK Fergie, (like HRH
Fergie the wild duchess)!

Old January 26th 05, 02:06 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about IBKFer....?:

Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?
Turns out that IBK(formallyknownas)Fergus is actually a her. The, err, boy
bits turned out to be a strange optical illusion from the very faint tabby
pattern within her fur. They didn't look quite so, err, boy-like today, and
when I confrimed their presence - or in this case, absence - with my finger,
I revealed not black fuzzy marbles but an exclamation point.
But of course, now she *answers* to "Fergus" - or at least, answers as much
as any cat ever does to their name. It will still take a bit of work to
remember to refer to the small mostly black whirlwind of doom as "she", but
I"ll guess we'll get the hang of it eventually.
So, the score has evened up. 3 boys and 3 girls.. Excellent.

We got used to calling the bird "her" after 21 months of "him". You'll
do fine. :-)

Old January 26th 05, 03:14 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:42:44 +1100, "Yowie"
yodeled:

Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

Turns out that IBK(formallyknownas)Fergus is actually a her. The, err, boy
bits turned out to be a strange optical illusion from the very faint tabby
pattern within her fur. They didn't look quite so, err, boy-like today, and
when I confrimed their presence - or in this case, absence - with my finger,
I revealed not black fuzzy marbles but an exclamation point.

But of course, now she *answers* to "Fergus" - or at least, answers as much
as any cat ever does to their name. It will still take a bit of work to
remember to refer to the small mostly black whirlwind of doom as "she", but
I"ll guess we'll get the hang of it eventually.

So, the score has evened up. 3 boys and 3 girls.. Excellent.

Yowie

Eeeeek! What a lot of devious kitties we're fielding these days!

Theresa
Old January 26th 05, 03:32 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-26, Yowie penned:
Fergie? Fergette? Fergusina? Fergusia?

Turns out that IBK(formallyknownas)Fergus is actually a her. The, err, boy
bits turned out to be a strange optical illusion from the very faint tabby
pattern within her fur. They didn't look quite so, err, boy-like today, and
when I confrimed their presence - or in this case, absence - with my finger,
I revealed not black fuzzy marbles but an exclamation point.

But of course, now she *answers* to "Fergus" - or at least, answers as much
as any cat ever does to their name. It will still take a bit of work to
remember to refer to the small mostly black whirlwind of doom as "she", but
I"ll guess we'll get the hang of it eventually.

So, the score has evened up. 3 boys and 3 girls.. Excellent.

*evil grin*

You know, I just had this feeling about IBKFergus ...

Welcome to the gender-confused pet club! Oscar also doesn't lend itself to
feminization terribly well ...

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch