Thanks for the job purrs! They worked!

Old April 13th 05, 10:23 PM
Gabey8

Default Thanks for the job purrs! They worked!

HAPPY DANCE! After four years of working as a temp, I FINALLY got a
full-time job offer! It's a Patient Services Representative for a clinic
that's part of one of the local teaching hospital/universities. It's going
to be hectic. but that's fine. I don't mind hectic. And I've discovered
over the past few years that I like working with people, so being able to
do things that help people as part of this job will be satisfying.

Thanks for the job prayers, purrs, and good thoughts you all sent out
today for that final interview!

Now here's to seeing similar good news from everyone ELSE who's posted for
job purrs. I know there's a group of us who've been in search of either a
better job, or *a* job, in recent months. My prayers, purrs, and good
thoughts are going out for everyone here who wants to upgrade their work
situation, or knows someone who does.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 13th 05, 10:34 PM
jmcquown

Gabey8 wrote:
HAPPY DANCE! After four years of working as a temp, I FINALLY got a
full-time job offer! It's a Patient Services Representative for a
clinic that's part of one of the local teaching
hospital/universities. It's going to be hectic. but that's fine. I
don't mind hectic. And I've discovered over the past few years that I
like working with people, so being able to do things that help people
as part of this job will be satisfying.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

YAY! I'm happy for you! Purrs for everyone else (and for myself heheh).

Jill

Old April 13th 05, 10:55 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:23:49 -0400, Gabey8 wrote:

[...]

That sounds terrific. Wishing you much success in the new endeavor.
Purrs for the furbabes who will miss you while you are at work/ MLB

Old April 14th 05, 12:04 AM
Lisa Katt

Congratulations!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

outpets.com...

Old April 14th 05, 12:40 AM
Shiral

Congratulations, Donna!

That's great. And Captain and Stanley will be able to console and keep
one another company while you're at work. =o)

Melissa

Old April 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Annie Wxill

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
HAPPY DANCE! After four years of working as a temp, I FINALLY got a
full-time job offer! ....

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Congratulations. I hope the new job is everything you hoped for.
Annie

Old April 14th 05, 01:13 AM
Victor Martinez

Gabey8 wrote:
Thanks for the job prayers, purrs, and good thoughts you all sent out
today for that final interview!

We're so happy for you!!!!!

job purrs. I know there's a group of us who've been in search of either a
better job, or *a* job, in recent months. My prayers, purrs, and good

I know. I hereby suggest that job purrs are no longer OT in this group.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 14th 05, 04:45 AM
Marina

Gabey8 wrote:

HAPPY DANCE! After four years of working as a temp, I FINALLY got a
full-time job offer! It's a Patient Services Representative for a clinic
that's part of one of the local teaching hospital/universities. It's going
to be hectic. but that's fine. I don't mind hectic. And I've discovered
over the past few years that I like working with people, so being able to
do things that help people as part of this job will be satisfying.

Wonderful news! Congrats, Donna!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 14th 05, 03:44 PM
Helen Wheels

Gabey8 wrote:

HAPPY DANCE! After four years of working as a temp, I FINALLY got a
full-time job offer! It's a Patient Services Representative for a clinic
that's part of one of the local teaching hospital/universities. It's going
to be hectic. but that's fine. I don't mind hectic. And I've discovered
over the past few years that I like working with people, so being able to
do things that help people as part of this job will be satisfying.

Excellent! Good job news - let's hope this is the beginning of a new
trend here.

Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Your purrs worked again - THANKS!!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 54 September 18th 04 11:35 AM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM