I set the baby bunny free

Old April 30th 04, 09:01 PM
Pat

Default I set the baby bunny free

I hope I took him far enough from the house that the cats won't find him
again. Both last night and this morning he wanted half as much milk as
normal. That's because he's been eating all the goodies I've been leaving in
his nest box. He seems to be ready for self-sufficiency, so now he has it. I
will miss him!

Old April 30th 04, 10:41 PM
Charleen Welton

"Pat" wrote in message
I hope I took him far enough from the house that the cats won't find him
again. Both last night and this morning he wanted half as much milk as
normal. That's because he's been eating all the goodies I've been leaving

in
his nest box. He seems to be ready for self-sufficiency, so now he has it.

will miss him!

Bye Bunny! You had a good, loving, kind, healthy start. May you grow up

to be a fine member of your species.

Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble
Victor Velco

Old May 1st 04, 12:33 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:01:31 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

I hope I took him far enough from the house that the cats won't find him
again. Both last night and this morning he wanted half as much milk as
normal. That's because he's been eating all the goodies I've been leaving in
his nest box. He seems to be ready for self-sufficiency, so now he has it. I
will miss him!

Purrs for his safety. You've done a wonderful thing.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old May 1st 04, 03:28 AM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

I hope I took him far enough from the house that the cats won't find him
again. Both last night and this morning he wanted half as much milk as
normal. That's because he's been eating all the goodies I've been leaving in
his nest box. He seems to be ready for self-sufficiency, so now he has it. I
will miss him!

Aw, thanks for looking after the little guy. Good luck purrs for a
long and happy life
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old May 1st 04, 05:39 AM
Marina

"Pat" wrote
I hope I took him far enough from the house that the cats won't find him
again. Both last night and this morning he wanted half as much milk as
normal. That's because he's been eating all the goodies I've been leaving

in
his nest box. He seems to be ready for self-sufficiency, so now he has it.

will miss him!

Purrs for the bunny to make it in the wild, and for you for looking after
him and missing him.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki