Goin' Buggy

Old September 10th 03, 06:05 PM
SUQKRT

Default Goin' Buggy

My fearsome Bughunter Spicey is in a tizzy this AM. A fly had the nerve to park
itself a few inches from the ceiling, much fratic meowing* occurred including a
new one I hadn't heard before.

Satuday she caught and ate a slightly cooked moth (it had spent some time
trapped in the lamp.).

*Spicey despite her youth has a whole vocabulary of meows and sounds.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old September 10th 03, 09:41 PM
polonca12000

I'm so happy to hear Spicey is making sure you are safe from flies and
moths.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
My fearsome Bughunter Spicey is in a tizzy this AM. A fly had the nerve to

park
itself a few inches from the ceiling, much fratic meowing* occurred

including a
new one I hadn't heard before.

Satuday she caught and ate a slightly cooked moth (it had spent some time
trapped in the lamp.).

snip

Old September 10th 03, 11:35 PM
Cheryl

In ,
SUQKRT composed with style:
My fearsome Bughunter Spicey is in a tizzy this AM. A fly had the
nerve to park itself a few inches from the ceiling, much fratic
meowing* occurred including a new one I hadn't heard before.

Satuday she caught and ate a slightly cooked moth (it had spent
some time trapped in the lamp.).

ggggrrrrr those out of reach flies are sooooo pesky!! Has she learned
patience and that they do eventually move? I love playing the
"bug game" with Shamrock. If I say "bug" he goes on the hunt and it's
pretty funny watching and listening to him!

Old September 11th 03, 11:51 PM
SUQKRT

In article , CATherine
wrote:

I love reading about Spicey. She sounds very intelligent.

CATherine

Sometimes too intelligent. She decides that some objects are toys regardless.
I'm getting creative, but so is she.

Old September 11th 03, 11:51 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Cheryl"
wrote:

ggggrrrrr those out of reach flies are sooooo pesky!! Has she learned
patience and that they do eventually move? I love playing the
"bug game" with Shamrock. If I say "bug" he goes on the hunt and it's
pretty funny watching and listening to him!

She usually spots them before I do.

Old September 14th 03, 03:02 PM
Lisa Katt

SUQKRT skrev i meddelandet ...

In article ,
(LOL) wrote:

She sounds like a fearsome wild beast indeed! Please scritch her
little head for me. :-)
------
Krista

Will do next time she jumps aboard for pets.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

Suz, I would love to see pics of Spice riding the arm of your wheel-chair,
that you told us about recently. Or any new pics of the kitty. Are any
forth-coming?
Elisabet

Old September 15th 03, 01:19 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Lisa Katt"
wrote:

Suz, I would love to see pics of Spice riding the arm of your wheel-chair,
that you told us about recently. Or any new pics of the kitty. Are any
forth-coming?
Elisabet

I've been pestering my aide Joann to bring her camera, but she keeps
forgetting.

Old September 15th 03, 02:06 PM
Lisa Katt

SUQKRT skrev i meddelandet ...

In article , "Lisa Katt"
wrote:

Suz, I would love to see pics of Spice riding the arm of your wheel-chair,
that you told us about recently. Or any new pics of the kitty. Are any
forth-coming?
Elisabet

I've been pestering my aide Joann to bring her camera, but she keeps
forgetting.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One