Coco is here

Old April 1st 13, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Coco is here

My friend brought Coco to me this morning. So far no fights with Tiger.
He is beginning to move around very slowly. He is being very cautious.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old April 1st 13, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
My friend brought Coco to me this morning. So far no fights with Tiger.
He is beginning to move around very slowly. He is being very cautious.

---MIKE---

Lovely! Purrs for things to continue to go well.

Joy

Old April 1st 13, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

---MIKE--- wrote:

My friend brought Coco to me this morning. So far no fights with Tiger.
He is beginning to move around very slowly. He is being very cautious.

Congratulations! Purrs for them to become good friends, or at least,
tolerant acquaintances.

--
Joyce

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx
Old April 2nd 13, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 4/1/2013 1:24 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
My friend brought Coco to me this morning. So far no fights with Tiger.
He is beginning to move around very slowly. He is being very cautious.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Congrats!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old April 2nd 13, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

---MIKE--- wrote:
My friend brought Coco to me this morning. So far no fights with Tiger.
He is beginning to move around very slowly. He is being very cautious.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Excellent. Purrs for a successful integration.
--
Adrian
Old April 2nd 13, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Coco is here Day 2

So far Coco hasn't eaten anything. There haven't been any fights with
Tiger - just some stareing and spitting. I brought Coco onto my bed
last night but he left after a little while. He got on my lap this
morning and nuzzled my hand. If he doesn't eat soon I may have to bring
him back.

Old April 2nd 13, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message

So far Coco hasn't eaten anything. There haven't been any fights with
Tiger - just some stareing and spitting. I brought Coco onto my bed
last night but he left after a little while. He got on my lap this
morning and nuzzled my hand. If he doesn't eat soon I may have to bring
him back.

---MIKE---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He will eat. Don't take him back--he's just nervous because he's in a new
environment. I assume you have taken him to a vet for a health check. If
not, please do that immediately. When I adopted Duffy, I literally drove
straight from the animal shelter to TED's office for a full checkup. That
was to protect Holly as well as Duffy. That is, I did not want to import
something that could harm Holly, and I wanted to see if there was anything
that Duffy needed. (He was perfectly healthy. Yay!!)

Are you giving Coco the same food as he ate previously? If not, it would be
a good idea to get some of that so he doesn't have to face too many changes
at once. You could get some canned baby food (100% chicken, beef or
turkey--*no* onion) to tempt him.

Good luck! "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

MaryL

Old April 2nd 13, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"MaryL" wrote in message

"---MIKE---" wrote in message

[...]

All good suggestions. Also, are you feeding them both in the same room? If
you aren't putting him and his food in a room shut away from Tiger, you
might try that.

Joy

Old April 2nd 13, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Coco is gone

Debbie was uncomfortable with Coco not eating or drinking so she wanted
to take him back. As soon as she appeared, Coco seemed relieved and did
eat a little. I will miss him but he is 14 years old and will be much
happier in his old home. Tiger seems happier now too.

Old April 2nd 13, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
So far Coco hasn't eaten anything. There haven't been any fights with
Tiger - just some stareing and spitting. I brought Coco onto my bed
last night but he left after a little while. He got on my lap this
morning and nuzzled my hand. If he doesn't eat soon I may have to bring
him back.

---MIKE---

NO! He is scared yet of his new home and will eat soon. do not even think
of sending him back.

A candle for, Coco. Adrian[_4_] Cat anecdotes 0 January 31st 13 10:27 PM
Coco wants me to know: What? Pat[_4_] Cat anecdotes 10 November 17th 09 04:26 PM
Coco has vanished.... Pat[_4_] Cat anecdotes 3 August 29th 09 11:36 PM
I held Coco Pat[_4_] Cat anecdotes 7 August 27th 09 11:55 PM
Coco has been trapped! Pat[_4_] Cat anecdotes 7 August 26th 09 01:19 AM