Jellicle Ball

Old September 2nd 05, 12:33 AM
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball

Weze knowz it may seem furry early to be posting about the Jellicle Ball,
but this year it is October 17th.

Weze would like to suggest two different locations in Chicago as
possibilities. Weze thought of Chicago since Gretchen Marie was such a big
part of the community and helped so with the organization and decoration and
food and ... and.... and Gretchen Marie and her Meowmie were/are from
Chicago.

1) McCormick Place - McCormick Place also features the largest ballroom in
Chicago , and the Arie Crown Theater. The entire McCormick Place complex is
linked by a 50,000 square-foot pedestrian promenade, referred to as the
Grand Concourse, containing retail shops and other visitor amenities and
hotels

2) Navy Pier and Navy Pier Gateway Park:
Located just west of the Pier, the 19-acre "Gateway Park" has been developed
to enhance the city's lakefront. It provides visitors both an aesthetic and
dramatic entrance to the Pier, as well as a convenient vehicle and
pedestrian separation. A spectacular state-of-the-art fountain located in
Gateway Park just west of the Pier's entrance provides interactive fun with
computerized jet streams of varying heights and designs.

Weze just throwing out suggestions as weze got more work to do this year
since Gretchen Marie won't be here in furson to make sure weze gets
effurything just right.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 2nd 05, 02:06 AM
Adam

Ray or Fran wrote:
Weze knowz it may seem furry early to be posting about the Jellicle Ball,
but this year it is October 17th.

Lake Louise! Lake Louise!!!

Louise
Old September 2nd 05, 06:42 PM
Ray or Fran

Lake Louise would also be a furry lovely place. Weze seen pictures of it.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 2nd 05, 07:14 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Lake Louise would also be a furry lovely place. Weze seen pictures of it.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

I wyll bee deere , whereffurr...
Iffin it wyll be innysyde den it wunt madder bowt it bein kold in da owt,
huh?

Pitooonya

Old September 3rd 05, 05:42 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Lake Louise would also be a furry lovely place. Weze seen pictures of
it.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

I wyll bee deere , whereffurr...
Iffin it wyll be innysyde den it wunt madder bowt it bein kold in da owt,
huh?

Pitooonya

Dat makez sensiz to myownsewf.

Rebecca

Old September 4th 05, 07:56 PM
Boogie's Mom

Az much as I loves anna respeckts Louise, I agree dat purrhaps Chicatgo izza
gud choice. Bof as a tribyoot to Gretchen Marie and da fackt dat deres much
to be said about da full moon rizing ofur Lake Michigan

Boogie, finkin dat he'd like to show hiz true luf da aquarium anna da Loop
(anna da wunnerful restaurants inna da city)

Old September 5th 05, 07:06 PM
Adam

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Az much as I loves anna respeckts Louise, I agree dat purrhaps Chicatgo izza
gud choice.

hissssssssspit!

"Lovable Louise"
Old September 5th 05, 10:47 PM
Boogie's Mom

Oh, c'mon, sweetie. I don't mean any harm. Izzn't we catz and above alla
dat hisspittin? (dat anna I wouldn't want to get mine lovely Wink upset)
What say dat if we does da Jellicle inna Chicatgo, Me anna Miz Kitty takes
you wif usses to da quarium?

Boogie, hopin to mollify an apparently hissed off Louise