LOOKING FUR JELLICLE BALL--IZE NOO HERE.

Old October 15th 05, 10:34 PM
CatTayls

Default LOOKING FUR JELLICLE BALL--IZE NOO HERE.

HELLO. MY NAME IZ LITTLE KITTY HOUSE OF KNOP. I THINK YEW ALL KNEW
GRETCHEN MARIE WHO USED TO BE THUH REZIDENT CAT HERE. SHE IZ THUH WUN
WHO WISPERED IN MY EER TO GO HOME WIF HER HOOMIN AND TAKE CARE OF HER.

IZE FIFE YEERZ OLD AND THER IZ NUFFING ABOUT ME THAT IZ LITTLE. I
WEIGHZ ABOUT 12 POUNDZ, AM ALL BLACK WIF BIG YELLO EYEZ. I OPEN MY
MOUF WIDE AND I MEOW REEL LOUD. I HOPE THUH SEKRETAREE KIN redooce
thuh volumeof my speeking so yeew don't all git skared and run away.

I lived wif a famlee fur fife yeerz. There wer two liddle boyz there
and wun of them got allerjeez and azthma so they took me to a shelter
and didn't cum bak. I hated thuh other catz in thuh shelter so I got
to liv in thuh office wif thuh hoomins. But that wuz too bizzy and
noizy fur me too. I wuz furry unhappy. Then wun day a hoomin lady
came in and sed she had a good quiet home fur a timid cat. I wuz
hiding on a box unner a desk and Gretchen Marie told me thiis wuz THUH
ONE. So I came out and MEOWED and twined around her chubby legz. She
went to look at sum of thuh other kitteez but she sed her home wuz just
right fur ME. Se looked at me unner thuh desk and sed, "Do yew want
to come home wif me?" I sed MEEEEEOOOWWWWW. She sed, "Am I thuh
rite one?" I sed MEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWW. I think Ize gonna like her.
She feedz me reel good and pets me a lot. She also skolds me so I know
she needz sum dissiplin.

Altho I have BIG PAWS. I can nefur fill thoze of Gretchen Marie and I
DON'T WANT TO. IZE GLAD GM TAWT THIZ HOOMIN THAT ITZ OK TO BE
MYOWNSELF.

Little Kitty, hoping she did OK wif her introdukshun

Old October 15th 05, 11:11 PM
The Clowder

"CatTayls" wrote:

HELLO. MY NAME IZ LITTLE KITTY HOUSE OF KNOP. I THINK YEW ALL KNEW
GRETCHEN MARIE WHO USED TO BE THUH REZIDENT CAT HERE. SHE IZ THUH WUN
WHO WISPERED IN MY EER TO GO HOME WIF HER HOOMIN AND TAKE CARE OF HER.

IZE FIFE YEERZ OLD AND THER IZ NUFFING ABOUT ME THAT IZ LITTLE. I
WEIGHZ ABOUT 12 POUNDZ, AM ALL BLACK WIF BIG YELLO EYEZ. I OPEN MY
MOUF WIDE AND I MEOW REEL LOUD. I HOPE THUH SEKRETAREE KIN redooce
thuh volumeof my speeking so yeew don't all git skared and run away.

[snipt sum]

Altho I have BIG PAWS. I can nefur fill thoze of Gretchen Marie and I
DON'T WANT TO. IZE GLAD GM TAWT THIZ HOOMIN THAT ITZ OK TO BE
MYOWNSELF.

Little Kitty, hoping she did OK wif her introdukshun

Yu did *purrrrfekt*, an I'ze sofurry glad dat Gretchen Marie helpd yu
find yur TrooHome an TrooHoomin! I kind ov hoped dis furry fing wud
happin, doh I wud neffur haff sed so owt lowd. Hoomins, wenn dey's
greeving, cannot reememfur or beeleef dat da hart can mayk room fur
noo luffs wiffowt furrgittin da old wuns.

Da Ball beegins at sundown dis Munday, da 17ft. It is beein held at
da Crystal Gardens onda Navy Pier in Chicago. I beeleef da
decorayshuns ar beein put up rite now (at leest, sum ov mine
clowdermates are offur dere...I'ze bin ritin mine speech).

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 15th 05, 11:49 PM
CatTayls

IZe HERD about YEW MIETZE. yEW AR A fur:ry IMPURRTANT CAT at thuh
Ball. I wudn't want to be improperlee pushy and I duzn't know anykitty
yet BUT I LIF REEL NEAR CHICAWGO so maybe I will just go and peek in AT
THUH BALL.

Little Kitty
and thuh sekretary who is still getting used to thuh MEOW

Old October 16th 05, 12:26 AM
Beverly Orel

Why, hello Little Kitty--Welcum tu rpcc, an we ar glad dat yew will be
liffin wif Gretchen Marie's Meowmie. She needs yew, an yew need hur, an it
sownds lyke a match! Dis will be uh furry speshul Kissamouse tyme fur
effurrybody!

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
ups.com...

Old October 16th 05, 01:07 AM
Mietze

"CatTayls" wrote:

IZe HERD about YEW MIETZE. yEW AR A fur:ry IMPURRTANT CAT at thuh
Ball. I wudn't want to be improperlee pushy and I duzn't know anykitty
yet BUT I LIF REEL NEAR CHICAWGO so maybe I will just go and peek in AT
THUH BALL.

Little Kitty
and thuh sekretary who is still getting used to thuh MEOW

Ohno, whut I *do* is impurrtint, but mineownselv innt. I will haff
wun ov mine clowdermayts traynd to tayk offur da Calling an seee to da
Walk wenn it's mine time to bee a Onoree.

Cors, in mine House, I'ze beeyootiful an effursocleffur an da
beeluffid ov minemom, an doze *ar* impurrtint fings. ;-3

Ennywayz...*do* come to da Ball, it's seereeus an sad but it's a gud
time, too.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 16th 05, 01:59 AM
BallardBunch

Hihihihi, Little Kitty! Welcome to da Community! I'm Talisker Pippin,
a brown tabby an white bob-tayled gurl, who just reeched VC (Venerable
Cat = 15 yeers old) status dis spring. I am (finally) da First an
Onliest Cat in my howse, cuz my housemates Ceilidh and Skye haf both
gone on to da Rainbow Bridge, an I know dey greeted Gretchen Marie wif
da biggest bestest welcoming singalong efur (dey are da co-directors uv
da Rainbow Bridge Chorale). Ennyway, yew did a grate job introducing
yerownself, an yew did a speshully grate job picking out Auntie Arlene
to be yer hoomin -- I know Gretchen Marie gave yew da rite advice, cuz
she wuz a furry wize an loving kitty, an taked gudgud care of Auntie
Arlene an she hadda know dat wuz da rite fing for bof uv yew. So
welcome to yer onetroohome, Little Kitty, an welcome to da Community.
--Talisker Pippin, de-lurking

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 16th 05, 03:56 AM
CatTayls

I will CUM to thuh Ball CUZ I wantz to honor GRetchen MaRIE and
reprezent my noo Meowmie. I don't like to be around other catz but my
Meowmie sez yew catz are speshul and I will like yew. I hope I don't
skare anybuddy wif my BIG MEOW.

Little Kitty, glad thuh sekretary iz controll THUH VOLOOM OF HER MEOW
bedder.

Old October 16th 05, 04:00 AM
CatTayls

FANGU. I don't know anyfing about Kissamouse. I hav herd of thuh
Jellicle Ball and know sumof yer naymes cuz my noo hoomin showed me
GM's memoree BOok. I hope there'z a place ware I kin HIDE in this
communitee cuz if I git skared I mite SKRATCH sumbuddy. Oh Deer. Oh
dear.

Little Kitty trying to ADJUST

Old October 16th 05, 04:05 AM
CatTayls

Ize thuh onlee gurl kitty in THIS houze. Thatz thuh WAy it shud be. I
thot I herd singing in thuh bakground wen GreTCHen Marie wuz wispering
to me. She'z here and tellz me thingz all thuh tyme. I meow LOUD
enuff to be in thuh opera but Ize kind of off toon. I sing anyway just
to let my hoomin know Ize keeping trak of her.

Little Kitty, staring at thuh wite bob tayle beside herown long blak wun

Old October 16th 05, 05:23 AM
Harri Roadcat

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:00:21 -0700, CatTayls wrote:

FANGU. I don't know anyfing about Kissamouse. I hav herd of thuh
Jellicle Ball and know sumof yer naymes cuz my noo hoomin showed me
GM's memoree BOok. I hope there'z a place ware I kin HIDE in this
communitee cuz if I git skared I mite SKRATCH sumbuddy. Oh Deer. Oh
dear.

Little Kitty trying to ADJUST

Not to worry, Liddle Kitty. Dere's lots of places to hide. And dere's
nufing to fear - da kitties here is good kitties. I'z furry afraid of
udder kitties generally, but I'z not afraid of da kitties here.

So welcome to da kommunity, and if you'z efur getz scared or anyfing, you
just give me a call and I'll be dere to help.

Harri Roadcat