JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

Old October 13th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
RichL

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:45:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 13, 9:58*am, "RC_\"Eddie\" Moonpie"
wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:42:18 -0500, Granby wrote:
And, trolls are like some people, they keep changing their name or, adding
to it so to killfile them does not always work, they keep showing up anyway.
What I have learned to do is visit them and very carefully, mind you
suck their testes to the back of my mouth.

huh?

Granby didn't post that. Dan Camper seems to have a foul reputation
for forging other people's posts over on rec.music.beatles. Maybe he
has brought that skill here, along with all the kindness and
consideration that Beatles' fen have learned from the Fab Four.

Dan has never done such a thing, Will, why do you push forward lies?
Old October 13th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Dan Camper

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:51:39 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 13, 9:55*am, Dan Camper wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:28:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I only hope that *Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

Will in NH,

It would seem that some TROLL who is not part of
rec.pets.cats.community is deliberately *crossposting contents from
rec.pets.cats.community to other newgroups. WHY?!? I have no idea.
Groups I have never posted to -- let alone heard of -- in my life now
show a post. Halloween prank?!?

Look, you gotta understand. To the rest of the 17 billion people on this
planet, you guys in the Cat Forum look like a bunch of losers.

Really.

I have some helpful information for you. *

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any
article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're
a moron, a k00kie, a dunce and an idiot. The second includes
only those who have never heard of you. If you want to maintain
as good an image as possible, don't ever post again. Your lies
and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity
to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see your crap
will immediately migrate to the first. *

So your best bet is to shut the **** up.- Hide quoted text -

Why are you reading posts on this newsgroup? Why don't you go back to
the Beatles newsgroup where you learned kindness and consideration so
you could spread it to the rest of the world. You are a sad sack of
**** and you can find me rather easily if you don't like my saying
that.

Asshole. Clue coming. I *am* reading this on RMB. Why does anyone pay
any attention to you, KnuckleDragging Chimp that you are?

OK, let me put it another way. In the movie Jurassic Park, there's a
scene where a researcher sticks her hand in a pile of dinosaur ****,
digs around, and pulls out an undigested berry. I'm sure if I listened
to more Will, I too may discover a berry, but to me, the price is too
high.
Old October 13th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
RC_\Eddie\ Moonpie

wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:42:18 -0500, Granby wrote:
And, trolls are like some people, they keep changing their name or, adding
to it so to killfile them does not always work, they keep showing up anyway.
What I have learned to do is visit them and very carefully, mind you
suck their testes to the back of my mouth.

huh?

Granby didn't post that. Dan Camper seems to have a foul reputation
for forging other people's posts over on rec.music.beatles. Maybe he
has brought that skill here, along with all the kindness and
consideration that Beatles' fen have learned from the Fab Four.

heh

you must be a Zeppelin fan.

or tone deaf, same thing.
Old October 13th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Dan Camper

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:53:10 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 13, 9:51*am, Alric Knebel's Rack
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

I only hope that *Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

Will. which part of ***** OFF* did you miss?

Idiot.

The part where anyone was talking to you, you vicious hateful piece of
****. Did you learn to behave like this from John Lennon?

Jim Morrison. And you?

Charles Manson?

Now ***** OFF*