Extra purrs and prayers needed, please

Old February 9th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Extra purrs and prayers needed, please

I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would appreciate
purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We will probably lose the
case but we are resigned to it. I just need to feel that there is a light at
the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 9th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Irulan" wrote in message
I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would appreciate
purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We will probably lose
the case but we are resigned to it. I just need to feel that there is a
light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

Purrs on the way

Too bad you can't take to Judge Judy or the people court

Old February 9th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

So many, many purrs coming your way for your's and DH's peace of mind and
many more that you win the court case by a cat's whisker! We will be
thinking of you and purring for you until then.
Charleen,
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Vecro

Old February 9th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-09, Irulan penned:
I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would
appreciate purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We
will probably lose the case but we are resigned to it. I just need
to feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

Sometimes it feels better to just have something done with, even if
you end up losing.

Purrs to get you through this trying time.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 9th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:

I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would appreciate
purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We will probably lose the
case but we are resigned to it. I just need to feel that there is a light at
the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

I'm so very sorry to hear this.
We are sending lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for a happy ending
and lots of hugs for you and your DH,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 10th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:

I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would appreciate
purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We will probably lose the
case but we are resigned to it. I just need to feel that there is a light at
the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time

Purrs that it goes OK for you and try not to worry too much!

Marcia & Otis

Old February 10th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old February 10th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:
I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would appreciate
purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We will probably lose the
case but we are resigned to it. I just need to feel that there is a light at
the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

Purrs to you both.

--