OT - My Spoon Story

Old August 22nd 11, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - My Spoon Story

On 8/20/2011 10:59 PM, Sherry wrote:
On Aug 20, 3:00 am, wrote:
On 8/19/2011 10:31 PM, Sherry wrote:

On Aug 19, 7:27 pm, wrote:
On 8/19/2011 2:19 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

On 8/19/2011 1:39 AM, CatNipped wrote:
I'm *NOT* posting it here. I'm just posting a link that, if people want
to read, they will have to deliberately click and download a Word
document from my web site. It's my "Spoon Story" that I just posted on
the support site Julie recommended.

It's not gory, it's not explicit, it's not depressing, there should be
absolutely no controversy over its contents.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Where_did_she_go.doc

Please do NOT click on this link if you have no wish to read this story.
I apologize in advance if the subject line of this post hits a "hot
button".

Very well written, Lori! I have several friends that also have fibro...
both with iffy medical insurance (both have small-business owners as
husbands, so some things fall by the wayside...their employees have
access to med insurance, but they bypass it for themselves...)

Anyway, a mutual friend of ours that works in the medical/insurance
billing office of (one of) the local hospitals brought in a brochure
from a "new" treatment being offered by one of the pain management
offices in town. It's called P-Stim, and my friends have yet to try it.
More information he
http://www.biegler.com/pstim.en.html

I tried hat about 3 or 4 years ago, but it didn't help - that's why I
won't let them put the electrical stimulator in my spine. But thank you
for thinking of me, I appreciate it.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Email: L(dot)T(dot)Crews(at)comcast(dot)net- Hide quoted text -

You should seriously think about posting this as a blog! If you used
the keywords (tag words?) RSD, and fibromyalgia, I
bet you would have followers in no time.

Sherry

Thank you Sherry. A question, and please don't worry about offending me
or hurting my feelings. As I've expressed before, I have *NO* social
skills, not just poor or bad social skills, really just *NONE* at all.

The "But You Don't Look Sick" support site is really great and friendly
and all my other posts have gotten a good number of responses, but this
one has gotten not a single response. If you read the story, (and
again, don't worry about hurting me, I won't mind if you haven't), do
you see any reason why nobody would respond. Is there anything
offensive or weird about it? I asked Ben and he said he liked it, but
he has about the same amount of social skills as I which is why we're so
good together. I really can't tell when something I write might be
taken the wrong way - which is why I've gotten into so much trouble
here. I've read it back a few times and it seems OK to me, but then
again I wrote it so it would. I'm just wondering why it didn't even get
an "I hear ya" response.

TIA.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Butt-honestly. I thought it was a wonderfully written chronicle of the
descent which has
brought you here today. It was well-written and poignant.
I still think it's excellent blog material; but in *your* blog. The
one that you're gonna
start. :-) Add "dancer" to your list of tag words along with RSD and
fibro. You *will*
collect followers. When Julie (of Julie and Julia fame), and Pioneer
Woman, and scores
of other "famous" bloggers started, they didn't have any readers
either! Be patient. Even if
you're not getting any feedback right away, doesn't it help you just
throwing it all out into
cyberspace?
I know you. You are impatient. You get frustrated if no one answers a
post within
two hours. You know that is true. :-)
Hang in there and be patient. I think you're really on to something.

Sherry

I understand. I'll confine my writing about my descent to a blog or a
support web site. I know now it's not appropriate to post it here.

Old August 22nd 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On Aug 19, 7:27 pm, wrote:
[...]

Just remember to post a link to it so those of us that *do* want to
follow, can...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 22nd 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On Aug 19, 7:27 pm, wrote:
[...]

Thanks MMJ, as soon as I get it set up I'll do that. I've been putting
it off lately because, sorry other folks, I'm having a few difficult
days just know and am not much to doing anything, especially after my
ill-advised walk yesterday - not that I regret it in the least! ;