Mickey piccies

Old August 22nd 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Mickey piccies

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

Old August 22nd 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Pat" wrote in message
As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

He's pretty! Thanks for the pics! I'm glad to hear he's on the mend.
Cats sure do look silly wearing those e-collars, don't they? Persia had to
wear one and just about went nuts trying to get that darn thing off her
head!

Jill

Old August 22nd 11, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:24:20 -0500, "Pat"
wrote:

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

You know that they hate to be photographed looking less than their
best. Very cute cat though. Quite expressive.
Old August 23rd 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
trubble

wrote:

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

Aw, poor Mickey!

I'm happy to see he is at home, and healing, after his ordeal.

How long before the staples come out....and how long before it's safe to
remove the E-collar, too?

Cats REALLY hate those E-collars. Some manage OK, while many cats just
fight them all of the time.

I know I wouldn't like trying to sleep, with one of those around MY
head.
Old August 23rd 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

"trubble" wrote
Aw, poor Mickey!

I'm happy to see he is at home, and healing, after his ordeal.

Thanks.... He seems really happy to be home, too.

How long before the staples come out....and how long before it's safe to
remove the E-collar, too?

He's managed to pull out most of the staples while wearing the collar! TED
will see him first thing tomorrow morning.

Cats REALLY hate those E-collars. Some manage OK, while many cats just
fight them all of the time.

He doesn't seem to mind it too much. If it scoops up some of his food, he
licks it off the plastic.

Old August 23rd 11, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

What a beautiful boy! He doesn't even look like he's having a hard
time - he looks like he wants to run off and play. How old is he?

Joyce

--
Excuse for Not Doing One's Homework:
My pit bull, here, ate it. -- J.D. Berry, Springfield
Old August 23rd 11, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

wrote
Pat wrote:

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

What a beautiful boy! He doesn't even look like he's having a hard
time - he looks like he wants to run off and play. How old is he?

My best guess is he's around 17-18 months.

Old August 23rd 11, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

wrote
Pat wrote:

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...7627487865056/

What a beautiful boy! He doesn't even look like he's having a hard
time - he looks like he wants to run off and play. How old is he?

My best guess is he's around 17-18 months.

No wonder - he's still a baby! I'm sure he'll bounce back from this
pretty quickly.

Joyce

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Mickey is home Pat[_3_] Cat anecdotes 61 August 22nd 11 10:30 PM
Does Mickey need surgery? Pat[_3_] Cat anecdotes 11 August 18th 11 09:43 PM
Purrs for Mickey Pat[_3_] Cat anecdotes 13 August 16th 11 06:52 PM
Mommy Mickey feeded me Chickum Will in New Haven Cat community 2 October 7th 10 11:13 AM
The curious story of Mickey Ted Davis Cat anecdotes 4 April 13th 05 02:54 PM