(Rant) - conversation with a co-worker

Old April 5th 04, 11:13 PM
Mishi

Default (Rant) - conversation with a co-worker

I was working today with a woman who has 3 cats. She was complaining that
they were peeing all over the place, and she couldn't get them to stop.
Being the helpful person I am, I asked her what she was cleaning with. She
said "ammonia". I almost hit the roof. I asked her if she knew what the
major component of urine was, and she gave me a blank look. I said "it is
AMMONIA! You are yelling at them and making their lives miserable, and then
basically telling them it's ok to pee all over! DUH!" I knew she was
missing on a few cylinders, but come on - think! (shaking head) She said she
would not use it again. Poor confused kitties!

Sorry, just had to get this out of my system to people who would understand.

Mishi

Old April 6th 04, 01:13 AM
Duke of URL

"Mishi" wrote in message

I was working today with a woman who has 3 cats. She was complaining that
they were peeing all over the place, and she couldn't get them to stop.
Being the helpful person I am, I asked her what she was cleaning with. She
said "ammonia". I almost hit the roof. I asked her if she knew what the
major component of urine was, and she gave me a blank look. I said "it is
AMMONIA! You are yelling at them and making their lives miserable, and

then
basically telling them it's ok to pee all over! DUH!" I knew she was
missing on a few cylinders, but come on - think! (shaking head) She said

she
would not use it again. Poor confused kitties!
Sorry, just had to get this out of my system to people who would

understand.

BUWAAHAHAHA... Almost falling out of my chair laughing at the fool!
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses

Old April 6th 04, 01:40 AM
JoJo

My cousin was cat sitting for her sister's cat while she was away on another
honeymoon. After a few days she discovers the cat is not using the litter
pan - it's doing all of its business elsewhere. She can't figure out why.
Dip**** never heard of cleaning the litter box. Surprise! After she
cleaned the pan the *problems* disappeared.
Would you like to use the toilet if nobody ever flushed? Gross! She has a
child now, let's hope she's aware of the concept of changing dirty diapers.

JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/fosters.html