The Interview is over...

Old August 4th 05, 10:05 AM
Lesley

Purring continuing for you Helen.

I've always been told that the longer you are in the better it is, if
the interview is short then they've decided against you but if it it's
longer than it should be that is a very good sign

Fingers crossed as well

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 4th 05, 05:11 PM
Irulan

Still purring and praying over here until you know either way.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:bca1a58995975cba712ec853d59c629d.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
And now it's in the lap of the Gods. ::Sigh::

There was a pannel of 3 people, and I didn't fluff my presentation but
have no idea how it went either because it's all a bit of a blurr.

The interview ended up being 50 minutes instead of 30mins, which I don't
know is a good or a bad thing. I also found out that after the
application sift stage, there were only 3 people in competition for the
job, of which I am one - so I'd guess I am in with a reasonable chance.

I find out this time next week. I haven't been that nervous for a
looong time. Here's hoping I gave them what they wanted.

Thanks for the purrs guys, but please keep them coming - after talking
about the job and what it entailed with the interviewers, I want it even
more!

Helen M

Old August 4th 05, 10:45 PM
polonca12000

I'm sure that the interview being longer than planned is a very good sign.
Continued purrs and best wishes for you to get the job, Helen,
--
Polonca & Soncek