Happy cat update...

Old January 25th 05, 07:20 PM
Helen Miles

Default Happy cat update...

You may remember a certain feisty calico called Chatter that did a swap
with my new kitty Cleo?

Well, Chatters adoptive mommy called this morning. I was concerned
because I expected something to be wrong. Instead, she raved on and on
and on about how Chatter was the perfect cat for her elderly mom, how
everyone loved her, how Chatter and her mom were getting on, how I was
never getting her back because they loved her so much, yadda, yadda. I
can't say I'm that suprised because Chatter did an extreme hard sell on
her new mommy when she came to visit, but it's nice to hear all the
same.

What made my day further, was that Cleo (the little cat who came home
because it didn't work out in the home where Chatter went) has overcome
her shyness, and this morning I caught her playing with HRFL Tiger. She
now shares the communal litter box, and we have touchy-noses amongst the
kitty crew. Pandora is still not impressed, but Cleo has started playing
and is like a little elephant charging about the house. Quite different
behaviour to the biting and scratching that she was doing at her
adoptive placement.

I think the cats knew where they were supposed to be, and had to resort
to the mothership intervening!

Helen M

Old January 25th 05, 07:41 PM
Jo Firey

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:9df503c566fbb5c94e16720b8d41ddc6.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
[...]

Isn't it great when things work out the way they are supposed to?

Molly is settling in here. But still will not sit on my lap or allow me to
hold her for more than a few seconds. But at night she sleeps on my feet.
Go figure.

Jo

Old January 25th 05, 09:14 PM
Victor Martinez

Helen Miles wrote:
I think the cats knew where they were supposed to be, and had to resort
to the mothership intervening!

That is fantastic news! I'm so happy for Chatter and Cleo!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 26th 05, 02:14 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 25 Jan 2005 02:20:40p, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:9df503c566fbb5c94e16720b8d41ddc6.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org):

I think the cats knew where they were supposed to be, and had to
resort to the mothership intervening!

I love happy updates!

--
Cheryl
Old January 26th 05, 05:42 AM
Marina

Helen Miles wrote:
I think the cats knew where they were supposed to be, and had to resort
to the mothership intervening!

Glad everything worked out for the best. Purrs that Pandora comes
around, too.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 26th 05, 10:05 AM
Jean Hobbs

That is rather strange isn't it?but she must not have liked it there, or
maybe sh wanted to be where the other cats were, glad Chatter's settled in
though,
It can't have been the new mummies fault,or Chatter wouldn't like it either
Maybe Cleo missed you too much as well,.as she sounds much happier
Jean.P.

Old January 27th 05, 02:41 PM
jmcquown

Helen Miles wrote:
[...]

YAY! I like to hear happy cat news This is working out perfectly,
Helen, I'm so glad!

Jill

Old January 27th 05, 04:16 PM
Adrian

[...]