Paddy RB. :o(

Old June 26th 05, 11:24 AM
Debbie Wilson

((((((((Helen))))))))
- - will ring you later...

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old June 26th 05, 05:16 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very sorry to hear this, Helen.
Lots of hugs and purrs for his family and friends,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:0330d11fc3d59ef6db6964d733302cd2.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
I've just taken a very sad phone call from Bryony, who is my friend
Paddy's daughter. He died on Thursday night from a massive heart attack,
and she's been trying to get hold of me since.

I'm absolutely gutted at the news. I can't believe that I'll never be
able to ring him up and listen to him ramble on about the latest scheme
and scam he's thinking of, and give me advice on stuff that no longer
matters because it now seems so insignificant.

My dear, delightful, flaky inteligent friend has headed to pastures new
at Rainbow Bridge, I'll never see him again, and there's not a bloody
thing I can do about it. I can't even help Bryony by taking the pain of
losing her dad away.

Belinda, Paddys elderly cat is apparently very distressed at her paw not
being around, so that's not helping matters.

Please could Bryony, her mum and Belinda have some purrs and prayers.

Thanks

Helen M

Old June 26th 05, 05:17 PM
SuzQ

Purrs sent across the Atlantic.
Suz&Spicey

Old June 26th 05, 05:37 PM

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:24:23 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

[...]

{{{Helen}}}} I am so sorry.

Purrs of healing and love on the way.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old June 26th 05, 11:17 PM
Shirley

[...]

I'm so sorry you've lost your friend.

Hugs and purrs for all Paddy's family and friends.

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old June 27th 05, 01:44 AM
Yowie

[...]

Purrs on their way. What a sad time we are all having, although I bet there
is a rolicking party goin gon at Rainbow Bridge with the arrival of Paddy
and Jazz.

Yowie

Old June 27th 05, 02:17 PM
Charleen Welton

I've just taken a very sad phone call from Bryony, who is my friend
Paddy's daughter. He died on Thursday night from a massive heart
attack,

Helen M

Purrs of sadness for Paddy's family and dear friends including Belinda.
Charleen

Old June 28th 05, 12:58 AM
Elise

Helen Miles wrote:
I've just taken a very sad phone call from Bryony, who is my friend
Paddy's daughter. He died on Thursday night from a massive heart attack,
and she's been trying to get hold of me since.

Purrs for all who loved Paddy

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics: