FWF TAG TEAM: PBC vs Enfilade

Old July 28th 05, 01:12 AM
Enfilade

Default FWF TAG TEAM: PBC vs Enfilade

I was going to do round 2, but this morning's fire alarm inspired
today's SPECIAL tag team match:

PBC (Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder) vs yours truly....

*BELL RINGS. And keeps ringing. It's a fire alarm.*

RAGE IN THE CAGE! Can Fil get 4 cats into their carriers? She is home
alone and less than 2 minutes away from leaving for work!

ENFILADE grabs KUMANI and flings her into Carrier One!

SMOKEY goes psycho feral! ENFILADE chases SMOKEY around the living
room but he's too fast! HE goes into the hall and vanishes into one of
the two back rooms.

ENFILADE grabs NOCTURNE. Despite threats to her immortal soul--and a
bite--she puts Nox in Carrier Two! Sorry, Nox! Your habit of biting
your Meowmie for no reason has desensitized her against the fear of
your mighty jaws!

ENFILADE grabs TYCHE. TYCHE lands a SCRATCH but FIL won't give up!
TYCHE goes in Carrier Three!

ENFILADE finds SMOKEY and seizes him! SMOKEY goes limp...but as he is
being put into the large carrier, he tags TYCHE! She shoots out and
hides!

KUMANI, meanwhile, SCREAMS and rocks her carrier to add distraction!

TYCHE is located. TYCHE bites ENFILADE. ENFILADE stuffs TYCHE into
carrier. SMOKEY makes a break for it. ENFILADE Blocks SMOKEY.
Meanwhile, TYCHE escapes.

ENFILADE chases TYCHE, at last cornering her behind a drawer and
scooping her. She stuffs her in on top of SMOKEY, shuts the door, and
carries the PBC downstairs into her car.

The match seems to belong to ENFILADE.

*Enter referee dressed as a fireman*

Ma'am, not only did it take you over fifteen minutes to evacuate your
apartment....but while the cats are intact, you are bleeding in several
locations. Wound penalty plus time penalty means, this match was won
by PBC.

--Fil

PS. the fire in my apartment complex was minor. The cats, however,
HATED driving to work with me. I had to meet my boss, explain the
story, get permission to go after half an hour, and then carry the
phatass cats back into the clear apartment building. Kumani is still
bitter about the experience.

Old July 28th 05, 01:29 AM
Kreisleriana

On 27 Jul 2005 17:12:46 -0700, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

[...]

I am STILL in awe of you.

Theresa
Old July 28th 05, 03:35 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-07-28, Enfilade penned:

PS. the fire in my apartment complex was minor. The cats, however,
HATED driving to work with me. I had to meet my boss, explain the
story, get permission to go after half an hour, and then carry the
phatass cats back into the clear apartment building. Kumani is
still bitter about the experience.

But at least it made an entertaining story =)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 28th 05, 01:17 PM
SuzQ

On 2005-07-28, Enfilade penned:

PS. the fire in my apartment complex was minor. The cats, however,
HATED driving to work with me. I had to meet my boss, explain the
story, get permission to go after half an hour, and then carry the
phatass cats back into the clear apartment building. Kumani is
still bitter about the experience.

But at least it made an entertaining story =)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

=====================================
Which, of course is what really matters ;o)
Suz

Old July 28th 05, 02:30 PM
Adrian

Enfilade wrote:
snip
Ma'am, not only did it take you over fifteen minutes to evacuate your
apartment....but while the cats are intact, you are bleeding in
several locations. Wound penalty plus time penalty means, this match
was won by PBC.

Well done! Keep practising and you'll get below five minutes, though you
may bleed to death. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 28th 05, 06:10 PM
Marina

Enfilade wrote:
I was going to do round 2, but this morning's fire alarm inspired
today's SPECIAL tag team match:

LOL! Thanks, great writing.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old July 28th 05, 06:50 PM

wrote:

[...]

I'm glad you're basically all right and so are the cats, but what an
entertaining story! Thanks for sharing.

Ginger-lyn
who has no clue whatsoever how she could possibly get all 7 cats in
carriers in 15 minutes!

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old July 30th 05, 07:51 PM
polonca12000

I'm sure it would take me at least 15 minutes to get only Soncek in the
carrier so congrats to you!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

There's no i in team whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 7 July 4th 05 08:53 AM
Team kitten walking (a bit long) Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 7 May 17th 05 09:58 PM
Kong zoom groom (thx Enfilade) Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 7 May 17th 05 08:38 PM
Ping Enfilade CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 February 16th 05 03:48 PM
I might have to send in a rescue team Sherry Cat anecdotes 14 January 10th 05 05:15 AM