New Levi photos

Old August 9th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

Default New Levi photos

On Mon 06 Aug 2007 03:22:34p, Lynne wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
.97.142:

Hard to believe this is the kitten who swallowed the latex teat
4 weeks shy of 1 year ago:

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the...Hendrix/photo#
5095662430494837618

(click on the first photo and after it loads you can click
through to more, even though this is the puppy's album)

He's so plush and handsome. Psst he looks very at home up there, too.
LOL You have some interesting appliances. What are those, a juice
maker and bread maker?

--
Cheryl

Old August 9th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Cheryl" wrote

He's so plush and handsome.

This is a good way to put it. Plush. And definitely handsome,
too.

Old August 13th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:10:09 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

He's so plush and handsome. Psst he looks very at home up there, too.
LOL You have some interesting appliances. What are those, a juice
maker and bread maker?

Aw, thanks! And yep, those are a juicer and a bread maker. I used them at
least every other day. The bread maker has been going strong since 1991!
It's made by Zojurishi. One of the best investments I've ever made in a
kitchen appliance. The juicer is great, too, but a PITA to clean.

--
Lynne
Old August 13th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 09 Aug 2007 00:15:23 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

This is a good way to put it. Plush. And definitely handsome,
too.

Oh, he is plush! I routinely bury my face in his fur. :-)

--
Lynne
Old August 13th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:14:42 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

PS - really enjoyed looking through your pictures. You've captured a
lot of personality in those shots!

Oh, I'm glad! I have great subjects and they make it easy. Thanks,
Cheryl.

--
Lynne