Peach Faced Love Bird

Old December 8th 03, 12:31 AM
jmcquown

Default Peach Faced Love Bird

I just got back from the store. I bought a peach faced love bird. Persia
has been checking him out. The bird is going "Huh?" and the cat knows to
leave him alone.

Jill

Old December 8th 03, 02:14 AM
Sherry

I just got back from the store. I bought a peach faced love bird. Persia
has been checking him out. The bird is going "Huh?" and the cat knows to
leave him alone.

Jill

Congratulations, Jill. I hope your new bird helps fill the place left empty by
your budgie. Looking forward to hearing about him. What did you name him?

Sherry
Old December 8th 03, 02:18 AM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
I just got back from the store. I bought a peach faced love bird.
Persia has been checking him out. The bird is going "Huh?" and the
cat knows to leave him alone.

Jill

Congratulations, Jill. I hope your new bird helps fill the place left
empty by your budgie. Looking forward to hearing about him. What did
you name him?

Sherry

Peaches Not very imaginative, huh?

Old December 8th 03, 05:11 AM
Marina

"jmcquown" wrote
I just got back from the store. I bought a peach faced love bird. Persia
has been checking him out. The bird is going "Huh?" and the cat knows to
leave him alone.

Congrats on the new addition, Jill! So happy to hear your bird cages didn't
remain empty. It sounds as if the bird knows how to take care of itself,
too.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki (who would like Meowmie to get her a bird for Xmas)

Old December 8th 03, 06:36 AM
Sherry

If you get a friend for it....you could call it Cream!!

Purrs

Angela

Hey, good idea. I vote Jill gets a "Cream" for Peaches. Hey, they *are*
lovebirds.

Sherry
Old December 8th 03, 10:32 PM
polonca12000