3 months of rec

Old December 22nd 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default 3 months of rec

12 year old granddaughter spent he night and we started reading posts.
About two this morning we had read about 3 months worth. Was interesting
and painful at the same time. We really do have a caring kommunity and not
just at Christmas! Yawn.............

Old December 23rd 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

In article
wrote:
12 year old granddaughter spent he night and we started reading
posts. About two this morning we had read about 3 months worth. Was
interesting and painful at the same time. We really do have a caring
kommunity and not just at Christmas! Yawn.............

HIHIH I!!! MA RRY KRISSMISS!!
LittleMan

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 50 days.
You should really try it!

Old December 24th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That we do.

Fran

--