A little cat named Tiki needs purrs

Old August 15th 05, 05:08 AM
Karen

Default A little cat named Tiki needs purrs

A lady in Perth who was in the hospital having surgery needs purrs for her
little cat Tiki who is blind and has been missing for 3 days. It sounds like
a miracle is needed, but any spare purrs you have would maybe help.

Old August 15th 05, 05:28 AM
Helen Wheels

Purrs on the way. Is that Perth, Australia (where I live) or another
Perth? If it's our Perth, the Cat Haven in Shenton Park is probably the
first place to start calling, as people who find lost cats often take
them there.

Old August 15th 05, 08:48 AM
wafflycat

"Karen" wrote in message
A lady in Perth who was in the hospital having surgery needs purrs for her
little cat Tiki who is blind and has been missing for 3 days. It sounds
like
a miracle is needed, but any spare purrs you have would maybe help.

Here's hoping Tiki turns up safe and well - soon

helen s

Old August 15th 05, 09:03 AM
Adrian

Karen wrote:
A lady in Perth who was in the hospital having surgery needs purrs
for her little cat Tiki who is blind and has been missing for 3 days.
It sounds like a miracle is needed, but any spare purrs you have
would maybe help.

I've just seen the post in a.p.b.a. Tiki reurned safe and well. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 15th 05, 10:54 AM
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:
Karen wrote:
A lady in Perth who was in the hospital having surgery needs purrs
for her little cat Tiki who is blind and has been missing for 3 days.
It sounds like a miracle is needed, but any spare purrs you have
would maybe help.

I've just seen the post in a.p.b.a. Tiki reurned safe and well. :-)

I saw that! Good for Tiki and her worried slave!

Jill

Old August 15th 05, 03:19 PM
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message
A lady in Perth who was in the hospital having surgery needs purrs for her
little cat Tiki who is blind and has been missing for 3 days. It sounds
like
a miracle is needed, but any spare purrs you have would maybe help.

Lots of purrs that Tiki will be found asap.

Tweed

Old August 15th 05, 03:25 PM

My sister lives in Perth, well Freemantle actually. She's coming to
the UK this weekend, and we're having a family dinner for her birthday
in Yorkshire, can't wait. Much as I liked Perth, I just wish it wasn't
so bloody far away, as I miss her and her family so much!

Old August 15th 05, 03:36 PM
W. Leong

Then there is Perth in eastern Ontario, Canada. I remember after we
finished a project with a telephone switch in Perth Australia, a senior
manager took us to Perth Ontario to celebrate.
Anyway, purrs going out to Tiki, wherever he is.

Karen wrote:
A lady in Perth who was in the hospital having surgery needs purrs for
her
little cat Tiki who is blind and has been missing for 3 days. It sounds
like
a miracle is needed, but any spare purrs you have would maybe help.

Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Purrs for a tiny abandoned kitten Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 108 August 25th 04 07:15 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM