Cloudy Eye in one eyed Cat

Old November 4th 05, 10:24 AM
Phil P.

Default Fresh Bull**** - More, Phil P Debriefing...Self-Serve

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message

From: "Phil P."

Well, he's a little ****ed off, tonight. We cleaned the
carpets today and TK is stuck in the basement until
they dry.

You didn't get his permission to clean the carpets, did you? That's

really
why he's ****ed.

That and:
TK hates a closed door and hates being stuck
in the basement since that's where he spent most
of the first month with us after his "abduction".
And, of course, he had to re-mark everything
since we screwed up all the scents. He spent the
first hour after his "release" rubbing his face on
EVERYTHING.

LOL! That's funny- When any of my cats come home from a vet visit, they have
to check and make sure all their scents are exactly where they left them.
I've been wanting to move a chair for so long because I hate where it is-
but I won't move it because I don't want to deal with their attitudes if I
put it where they don't want it.

Btw, I found two very good articles by Dr. Rush on HCM and arterial
thromboembolism from last year's Northeast Veterinary Conference. I'd

be
glad to send them to you if you'd like.

Not sure how much I'd understand, but yes, I would like to read
them. Thanks.

You won't have any problem. Do you prefer Word or pdf format?

Whichever is most convenient for you.

Do you still have my working E-mail address?

Not sure. Better send it to me again.

Actually, I just ran some tests on my accounts and the
address I originally sent you is acting a little squirrely.
I'll E-mail you a different one that's testing more reliable.
Oh, and could you send them in 2 separate messages.
I've got about a 1meg/message limit on this account. I'm
guessing that, individually, they should easily come in
at under a meg.

Thank's again.

They're only 30 kb each in PDF, so I sent them together and cc the other
addy. Let me know if you have a problem receiving them.

Phil