Is there someone here named Wendy?

Old November 9th 05, 09:38 PM
jmcquown

Default Is there someone here named Wendy?

If so, I'm sorry I don't know your name but I need to thank you for this
mysterious UPS package that was just delivered. If not, I have to wonder
what mysterious person sent me this odd package from Hill's Pet Nutrition.

Jill

Old November 9th 05, 09:57 PM
jmcquown

Might be, Karen, but if so it was not explained. It's a "Pet Excercise
Kit." In reality it's a plastic container for dry kibble with a couple of
bowls attached for food and water, with a handle on it for carrying. I'm
quite puzzled by this since I don't "walk" my cat. Would be very handy for
travelling, though!

Jill

Old November 10th 05, 12:50 AM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
If so, I'm sorry I don't know your name but I need to thank you for this
mysterious UPS package that was just delivered. If not, I have to wonder
what mysterious person sent me this odd package from Hill's Pet Nutrition.

Jill

I would think it's a follow up to your win. Now they have your name and
address who knows what goodies they might send you? I'd just enjoy and wait
and see what else comes, lucky you ;-)

Tweed

Old November 10th 05, 04:39 AM
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
If so, I'm sorry I don't know your name but I need to thank you for
this mysterious UPS package that was just delivered. If not, I have
to wonder what mysterious person sent me this odd package from
Hill's Pet Nutrition.

Jill

I would think it's a follow up to your win. Now they have your name
and address who knows what goodies they might send you? I'd just
enjoy and wait and see what else comes, lucky you ;-)

Tweed

Hope so! Anyway, this is a good little gift to hold kibble and has food and
water bowls. Maybe I'll get new stuff periodically but I sure wasn't
expecting this!

Jill

Old November 10th 05, 10:34 AM
jmcquown

Default Is there someone here named Wendy? (photo link attached)

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
If so, I'm sorry I don't know your name but I need to thank you for
this mysterious UPS package that was just delivered. If not, I have
to wonder what mysterious person sent me this odd package from
Hill's Pet Nutrition.

Jill

I would think it's a follow up to your win. Now they have your name
and address who knows what goodies they might send you? I'd just
enjoy and wait and see what else comes, lucky you ;-)

Tweed

Photo link:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...01095303BHUjoq

This thing will come in handy. They all love Persia at the vet office but
they tend to forget to give me back her bag of kibble (or her collar or her
toys!) so I wind up having to go back. Next trip I'll be able to just pour
her food into this thingey rather than take the entire bag. I'll have to
slap a label on it, though... yes, that belongs to Persia!

Jill

Old November 10th 05, 02:08 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
[...]