Urgent safety purrs for a fuzzie needed.

Old January 14th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Urgent safety purrs for a fuzzie needed.

Please could a little ferret have some urgent safety purrs?

I recieved a phone call from Gertie and Barneys vet on my mobile phone
earlier. They left a message asking if I could take a ferret and give
him a forever home that had been found as a stray. They said I needed
to ring them urgently otherwise he may have to be PTS because the
RSPCA were involved. (Translation, the RSPCA didn't want him, so they
told the vets to kill him)

I didn't get the message until after the vet had closed for the night
however I managed to speak to the emergency staff who told me that the
lady dealing with the fert (Sian) was in at 11.30am tomorrow. I know
Sian well, and she wouldn't have rung me if she wasn't desperate.

Please could unknown fuzzy ferret have some serious purrs that I'm not
too late when I call in the morning, and that I can stop him going to
Rainbow Bridge?

Thanks

Helen M
Old January 14th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Purrz for da ferritz but gramby finkz dey is like bigbig ratz wif attitudez.
O. T. not liking the sound of these animals.
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Please could unknown fuzzy ferret have some serious purrs that I'm not
too late when I call in the morning, and that I can stop him going to
Rainbow Bridge?

Lots of purrs on the way! What is it they say, that one ferret leads to
another? ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Email me he

Old January 15th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

wrote:
[...]

Purrs for the little ferret to avoid being sent to the RB because someone
couldn't take him.

Purrs for everyone else who needs them, too. Sorry, I still have the
remninants of whatever sinus thing plagued me when I was visiting my
parents. I'm still not up to snuff and I cracked a rib while I was there.
It's no fun even with a purring Persia at my side.... um, she keeps kneading
that side and it hurts.

Jill

Old January 15th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

"Listen for differences. Seek them out. Don't surround yourself only with
those who see the world as you do." - Grant Cornwell

Old January 15th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Healing purrs for you, Jill.

Joy

Old January 15th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 14, 5:48 pm, wrote:
[...]

Purrs that they don't do something stupid with help right at hand. We
like ferrets around here. The only animals we don't like are vacuum
cleaners.

and:

Purrs for the unbalanced people who post word-salad under the names of
our friends. May they get help soon.

Will in New Haven

--

A man cannot have too many books, too many wines, or too much
ammunition.

Thanks

Helen M

Old January 15th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

wrote:
Please could a little ferret have some urgent safety purrs?

Purrs enroute, Helen.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe