Purr Request

Old January 23rd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Purr Request UPDATE

Adrian wrote:

My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Whew!!!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 23rd 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Why is it that a cat I don't know, will never meet and lives half a world
away, and that makes my day?

Got tears in my eyes.

Jo

Old January 23rd 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

The cat may not have used one of its nine lives but I bet the Aunt felt like
she did!
"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:28:24 +0000, Adrian wrote:

My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Count that as a blessing. MLB

Old January 23rd 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in
om:

My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

I can't tell you how much I thought about this today and hoped I would read
this when I got in. I am very happy for all three of you.

Andy
Old January 24th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default Purr Request

oh dear, we will purr and pray that Georgie comes home
soon.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon
and she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was
being put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't
see anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with
a blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(

Old January 24th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

hooray!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

om...

Old January 24th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Great news, Adrian.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 24th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

sam wrote:
Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks
to everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Great news, Adrian.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

My uncle said he hadn't seen my aunt move so quickly in over 20 years when
he told her Georgie was back. :-)

Old January 24th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Too late for the purrs (again -- just call me "the late Ginger-lyn), but
I am so glad to hear all is well :-)

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old January 25th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks
to everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Too late for the purrs (again -- just call me "the late Ginger-lyn), but
I am so glad to hear all is well :-)

Ginger-lyn

We'll call you no such thing! That has a severely negative connotation!
Purrs headed your way.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

My first purr request Lorraine Cat anecdotes 36 March 5th 05 12:39 AM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 40 February 28th 05 02:19 AM
Purr Request [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 35 February 27th 05 04:51 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 21 January 29th 05 11:19 PM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM