purr request

Old January 25th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Default purr request

Ann wrote:
I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a pain like this before. It hurts all the
time, even if I'm just sitting still.

Ann

Purrs for the pain to subside quickly.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 25th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:21:46 -0500, "Ann" wrote:

I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a pain like this before. It hurts all the
time, even if I'm just sitting still.

Ann

Purrs are on the way for you to feel better quickly!

I have severe asthma, and I have coughed so much from a cold, I've done
pretty much the same thing. It HURTS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 25th 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:21:46 -0500, "Ann" wrote:

I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a pain like this before. It hurts all the
time, even if I'm just sitting still.

Ann

purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Old January 25th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 24, 8:21*am, "Ann" wrote:
. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a pain like this before. It hurts all the
time, even if I'm just sitting still.

I've done that so you definitely have my sympathy and of course, purrs
from the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 25th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Thanks for all the purrs. Abby is doing her part to help by laying on my
chest.

The area that hurts is above the top of my bra. Peter(dear husband} offered
to rub the sore area for me. No, it won't help the pain. LOL

Ann

Old January 26th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Ouch, Ann. Purrs and gentle headbutts on the way that you begin to
feel better real soon.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus
Old January 26th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Ann wrote:
I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the
coughing I pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was
at the doctors this morning. I have never had a pain like this
before. It hurts all the time, even if I'm just sitting still.

Ann

Somewhat belated purrs from here, too. I actually cracked a rib from
coughing so hard when I was visiting my parents (sinus drainage caused a
tickle in my throat that wouldn't quit). It still hurts.

Jill

Old January 31st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ann wrote:

I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a pain like this before. It hurts all the
time, even if I'm just sitting still.

Ann

I'm so very sorry to hear that.
Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

TED purr request Exocat Cat anecdotes 15 July 15th 05 01:08 AM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 17 June 13th 05 05:06 PM
OT : Purr request lal Cat anecdotes 5 June 1st 05 11:54 PM
purr request John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 12 May 8th 05 03:58 AM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM