BOOteek neow opin

Old September 15th 12, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default BOOteek neow opin

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

--
Pit2ô.ônya, purrpurriator
Sundance. Ko-Ownur

Old September 17th 12, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

--
Pit2ô.ônya, purrpurriator
Sundance. Ko-Ownur

Oooo Pi2nya n Sundance.. kan yu dexrib yer inbintory?

Fur boff Jellicle Ball n HollowWeen koztoomz?

Ef ai sai pweez?

Mosey..kurius n wif toonaz tu spen on nise fingz. yeUP..

Old September 17th 12, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

--
Pit2ô.ônya, purrpurriator
Sundance. Ko-Ownur

Oooo Pi2nya n Sundance.. kan yu dexrib yer inbintory?

Fur boff Jellicle Ball n HollowWeen koztoomz?

Ef ai sai pweez?

Mosey..kurius n wif toonaz tu spen on nise fingz. yeUP..

Whut yu want iz whut ya get, Mosey, an efurrykittee.
Wen we dezide weer it wyl b, an yu azk furr un itim,
I wyll poynt yu tu da sorze furr it. Ur yu kin pozt da yu-ar-el
an we wyll awl go dere an see yur choyzez....
Ho Kay?
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old September 17th 12, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Dat awl saowndz gud tu meh, Pit2ô.ônya n Sundance.

Mosey

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

Old September 19th 12, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Orange and Black! Yezz!
I wyll dye mine wite furrz Oranje! (I yam uh Tuxedo cat, yu kno)
The BOOteek wyll karry Lotza Oranje an Blak koztoomz and itimz.
Awl Orindj katz can hab blak akzezoreez!
Udder kolort katz kin hab blak leotardz an turtilnek swedderz, ur oranje
swedderz.
Blak kaypz wyll awlzo be abayalivbbel.
I wyll pozt diz on my B))teek powzt az wewll.
I yam soo eggzited!!
--
Pit2ô.ônya

--
Pit2ô.ônya
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

--
Pit2ô.ônya, purrpurriator
Sundance. Ko-Ownur

So I unnerstand dat it haz bin mooft an sekundid tu go tu da I-land ov
da Blak Catz!
An dat da kassil wyll be draped in Orange and black....

Orange and Black! Yezz!
I wyll dye mine wite furrz Oranje! (I yam uh Tuxedo cat, yu kno)
The BOOteek wyll karry Lotza Oranje an Blak koztoomz and itimz.
Awl Orindj katz can hab blak akzezoreez!
Udder kolort katz kin hab blak leotardz an turtilnek swedderz, ur oranje
swedderz.
Blak kaypz wyll awlzo be abayalivbbel.
I wyll pozt diz on my B00teek powzt az wewll.
I yam soo eggzited!!
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old September 28th 12, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:02:34 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

I haff been thinking a lot, and I want a red ribbun for my tayle like
always, for Jellicle Ball.
Is it manny toonas? I haff 893 toonas saved up.
Cinder, who is a black kitty who loves red ribbuns
Old September 29th 12, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

I haff been thinking a lot, and I want a red ribbun for my tayle like
always, for Jellicle Ball.
Is it manny toonas? I haff 893 toonas saved up.
Cinder, who is a black kitty who loves red ribbuns

Cinder, dere, obkorze yu may hab uh red ribbun fur yur tayle.
Dey ar only 5 toonas. Wuddint yu lyke wun fur yur nek tuu?
Daddel b 10 toonas.
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old September 29th 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:34:46 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Da B000teek iz neow opin,,,

1) furr Jellical Ball attyer...

2) fure HollowWeen koztoomz

I haff been thinking a lot, and I want a red ribbun for my tayle like
always, for Jellicle Ball.
Is it manny toonas? I haff 893 toonas saved up.
Cinder, who is a black kitty who loves red ribbuns

Cinder, dere, obkorze yu may hab uh red ribbun fur yur tayle.
Dey ar only 5 toonas. Wuddint yu lyke wun fur yur nek tuu?
Daddel b 10 toonas.

Here is 10 toonas. I am so beautiffull.
Cinder