VIRUS WARNNG

Old January 7th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default VIRUS WARNNG

#randsentVIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWN LOAD A EXE FILE

Old January 7th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
#randsentVIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWN LOAD A EXE FILE

Did you intend to post this to the group? If so, what do you mean?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 7th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

it was the reply to revised rec.pets.cats.anecdotes charter post it
wants you to download a exe file which runs spyware share whare

Old January 7th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
it was the reply to revised rec.pets.cats.anecdotes charter post
it wants you to download a exe file which runs spyware share whare

I see, perhaps it would be helpful if you quoted some of the post you're
replying to.

Old January 8th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:

NMR wrote:
it was the reply to revised rec.pets.cats.anecdotes charter post
it wants you to download a exe file which runs spyware share whare

I see, perhaps it would be helpful if you quoted some of the post you're
replying to.

LOL, poor Matthew! He can't win!!

(I'm just joking, but he does seem to get it coming and going...)

Joyce
Old January 8th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

NMR wrote:
it was the reply to revised rec.pets.cats.anecdotes charter post
it wants you to download a exe file which runs spyware share whare

I see, perhaps it would be helpful if you quoted some of the post

you're
replying to.

LOL, poor Matthew! He can't win!!

(I'm just joking, but he does seem to get it coming and going...)

You should see what's happening in email.

Old January 8th 06, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I GIVE UP!!! SHOOT ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY :-)

Old January 8th 06, 09:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
it was the reply to revised rec.pets.cats.anecdotes charter post it
wants you to download a exe file which runs spyware share whare

yeah nmr, you gotta quote something if you're replying
heh heh

that thing is not a virus, it's just a peice of software that encrypts
email and newposts
the script from html attatchment tries to download the file from
tucow.com
CryptoSMS.exe it is harmless, they are selling software

the funny thing, I bet people download it install it and buy it.
you know, many people are not aware of what is actually happening on
their pc
even while they are doing it...they figure, It must be neccessary, or
something.
I clean pc's for people (as a side income), and it is amaazing how
little most people
i meet know about their machine. oh well...maybe I spend too much time
on mine.

Old January 8th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default PING: NMR

Matt, did you get frost in FL? My friend in Palm Bay called me
yesterday and told me that her and a couple of friends spent most of
yesterday picking tangerines from a tree in her yard. She said that
the tree had gotten damaged in the hurricane that hit the
Melbourne/Canaveral area and was leaning, and the weight of all the
tangerines was making it lean so much they were afraid that it would
fall over.

Right now in CNY it is a balmy 32° F/0°C. Lovely weather! G

Patti
Old January 8th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
I GIVE UP!!! SHOOT ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY :-)

I didn't inteand to be mean, but when you change the subject line and also
don't quote it gets very confusing.