Purr Request

Old January 22nd 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Purr Request

Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon and
she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was being
put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't see
anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with a
blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 22nd 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in
om:

Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this
afternoon and she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got
away as she was being put in the car. I've been there this evening
looking but couldn't see anything and my aunt has left the back door
open and the carrier with a blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she
may not. :-(

Geeze, this is every rescuers nightmare. I hope she returns. I wish they
could really understand when we are trying to help but they don't always.

Old January 22nd 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jan 22, 9:10*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon and
she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was being
put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't see
anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with a
blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(

Purrs and prayers en-route.

Is Georgie timid or bold? Get your Aunt to get flyers up ASAP and
alert all the neighbours. It is likely that she is spooked and
hunkering down somewhere. Can your Aunt get some really smelly
Kentucky Fried Chicken to try and tempt her when she gets hungry
enough??

Helen m
Old January 22nd 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon
and she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was
being put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't
see anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with
a blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(

This is one of my worst nightmares, Adrian. The hugest purrs we can muster
coming up. Put notices up on lamp posts all around the neighbourhood. Keep
us informed.

Tweed

Old January 22nd 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

On Jan 22, 3:10 pm, "Adrian" wrote:
I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(

Lots and lots of homing purrs.
Old January 22nd 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Prayerz for a safe return.
"Ann" wrote in message
Purrs on the way.

Ann

om...

Old January 22nd 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:10:33 +0000, Adrian wrote:

Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon and
she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was being
put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't see
anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with a
blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(

Is Georgie an indoor-only cat, or does she sometimes go outside?

The site at http://www.catsinthebag.org/ has some generally useful info.
http://sonic.net/~pauline/indoor.html has similar tips for escaped
indoor-only cats.

Purring and praying!

Old January 22nd 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Adrian wrote:
Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon and
she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was being
put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't see
anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with a
blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(

Oh no! Purrs on the way.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old January 23rd 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon
and she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was
being put in the car. I've been there this evening looking but couldn't
see anything and my aunt has left the back door open and the carrier with
a blanket and food in it by the front door.

I hope Georgie comes back but as she's been there less than a week she may
not. :-(
--

Lots of purrs on the way. I'm always so very nervous about a new cat
getting out and running before they get really used to home.

Jo

My first purr request Lorraine Cat anecdotes 36 March 4th 05 11:39 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 40 February 28th 05 01:19 AM
Purr Request [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 35 February 27th 05 03:51 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 21 January 29th 05 10:19 PM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM