Furry Folk Need Good Home

Old October 27th 04, 02:12 AM
Don & Lisa

Ray Roberts? I live just west of that lake.
My receipt was for $45. I did pay $5 for pain meds. for my girl. For the
spay it was $35, $5 for the rabies shot, and $5 for pain meds.
I just read, individuals that bring in more than 4 animals total, Medicare,
Medicaid, or WIC; Denton Police or Firefighters get sterilization for $10.
I have three of my own, and six strays here, I couldn't take anymore. One of
the six still has to be trapped and snipped.
Good luck, Lisa.

":-)Liz" wrote in message
om...
North off 380....near the lake....Do you remember the cost for spays and
neuters? I gotta be out of pocket until Thursday before I can check them
out! Thanks Again.... If you hear of anyone who would gives these sweeties
good, inside home...let me know...I still have Babe the sweetheart I
rescued
from coyotes(see past post of June)she's been spayed, tested and seeks a
forever home as well.... :-) Liz