Going Away

Old November 23rd 03, 07:14 AM
:-\)Liz

Default Going Away

Things have been rather tough these last few months with me as well as quite
a few others here at RPCA's....I'll be running away for a few days....(not
that I'll be missed)...figured I better do so or I might be the next person
on "the grassy knoll" (if you USA er's get my drift....)...Time to
chill.....Ya'll Take Care.... Happy Turkey Day America!!!!.....Later.....:-)
Liz

Old November 23rd 03, 07:23 AM
Julie Cook

":-)Liz" wrote:

Things have been rather tough these last few months with me as well as quite
a few others here at RPCA's....I'll be running away for a few days....(not
that I'll be missed)...figured I better do so or I might be the next person
on "the grassy knoll" (if you USA er's get my drift....)...Time to
chill.....Ya'll Take Care.... Happy Turkey Day America!!!!.....Later.....:-)
Liz

Of course you'll be missed! Take care of yourself and let us know if there is
anything we can do to help. {{{Liz}}} Hobbes and the girls send gentle headbutts
and purrs.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old November 23rd 03, 11:02 AM
polonca12000

I'm so sorry to hear things haven't been easy for you, Liz. Take all the
time you need, but remember, you will be missed! Please take good care of
yourself, recharge your batteries and we hope that when you are back, things
will start to look up for you.
Lots of best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

Old November 23rd 03, 03:29 PM
Christine Burel

":-)Liz" wrote in message
om...
Things have been rather tough these last few months with me as well as

quite
a few others here at RPCA's....I'll be running away for a few days....(not
that I'll be missed)...figured I better do so or I might be the next

person
on "the grassy knoll" (if you USA er's get my drift....)...Time to
chill.....Ya'll Take Care.... Happy Turkey Day

America!!!!.....Later.....:-)
Liz

Looking forward to your return, when you can, Liz. hugs,
Christine

Old November 23rd 03, 04:01 PM
Charleen Welton

":-)Liz" wrote in message
om...
Things have been rather tough these last few months with me as well as

quite
a few others here at RPCA's....I'll be running away for a few days....(not
that I'll be missed)...figured I better do so or I might be the next

person
on "the grassy knoll" (if you USA er's get my drift....)...Time to
chill.....Ya'll Take Care.... Happy Turkey Day

America!!!!.....Later.....:-)
Liz

Liz, I hope your heart and soul will find some solace on your adventure.

We will consider you one of our blessings on Turkey Day. Please be back in
touch with us as soon as you can.

Charleen, David
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old November 23rd 03, 04:28 PM
Adrian

:-)Liz wrote:
Things have been rather tough these last few months with me as well
as quite a few others here at RPCA's....I'll be running away for a
few days....(not that I'll be missed)...figured I better do so or I
might be the next person on "the grassy knoll" (if you USA er's get
my drift....)...Time to chill.....Ya'll Take Care.... Happy Turkey
Day America!!!!.....Later.....:-) Liz

Of course you'll be missed, take care. Even we Buropeans know about "the
grassy knoll" 1963 wasn't that long ago, or maybe I'm getting old;-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 24th 03, 12:59 AM
Yowie

":-)Liz" wrote in message
om...
Things have been rather tough these last few months with me as well as

quite
a few others here at RPCA's....I'll be running away for a few days....(not
that I'll be missed)...figured I better do so or I might be the next

person
on "the grassy knoll" (if you USA er's get my drift....)...Time to
chill.....Ya'll Take Care.... Happy Turkey Day

America!!!!.....Later.....:-)

Have a happy turkey day and take your time to chill out and relax.

We will carry on without you, however, you *will* be missed, make no bones
about
it.

Yowie

Old December 12th 04, 06:25 AM
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when :-\)Liz wrote:

....I'll be running away for a few days....(not that I'll be

missed)...

Well I'll miss you, but my aim is improving (BIG cuddly hug).

I hope things get better on your end.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--