[OT] Hoo Haw! Hap-hap-happy dance!

Old July 1st 05, 09:43 PM
:-\)Liz

Default [OT] Hoo Haw! Hap-hap-happy dance!

Big Congrats!!!!! Mark....Now you really have a reason to shoot off loads of
fireworks... Yea...Snoopy Dog Dance....Always glad to hear GOOD News! :-)
Liz

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old July 1st 05, 09:47 PM
Jeanne Hedge

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:34:41 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

From one unemployed person to a newly employed person -

Heartfelt Congratulations! \^_^/ \^_^/ \^_^/

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old July 1st 05, 09:53 PM
Annie Wxill

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job

.... Mark

Mega congratulations on getting the job and confident purrs that you'll do
just fine.
Annie

Old July 1st 05, 10:00 PM
Jo Firey

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Insecurities after my own heart. Purrs and confidence boosting wishes on
the way

Jo

Old July 1st 05, 10:03 PM
Adrian

Mark Edwards wrote:
A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Congratulations! You don't need purrs, you'll impress them anyway.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 1st 05, 10:32 PM
Yoj

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I'll join your happy dance and send purrs for job success.

Joy

Old July 1st 05, 10:34 PM
JBHajos

wrote:

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

Terrific!!!! So glad for you.

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Purrs coming. But there ain't no way you could *not* continue to
impress!! You'll do a great job - they can't help but be pleased.
Hope you'll have a long, happy career there. Best of good luck!

Jeanne

Old July 1st 05, 10:37 PM
Melissa Houle

Mark Edwards wrote in message

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Many many congratulations, Mark! Well done, and I'm sure you'll keep on
impressing their socks right off. This will be something you LIKE doing
anyway, and people do best at tasks they like. ANd your first raise will
probably take care of the slightly smaller paychecks. Knock their socks off
and break out the Shrimp Eggrolls! This calls for a celebration! Now your
owners will continue live according to the style to which they've become
accustomed!

Melissa

Old July 1st 05, 10:46 PM
CatNipped

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

YAY!!! HaPpY dAnCiNg for you!!!!!!

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

LOL! That's me every time I start a new job (DH too).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

For sure purrs coming your way that you'll be your usual *BRILLIANT* self
and will knock their socks off!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old July 1st 05, 11:33 PM
SuzQ

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mark! This is woderful. You'll have tuna money. Purrs
that you feel competent (I know you are.).
Suz&Spicey