[OT] Hoo Haw! Hap-hap-happy dance!

Old July 2nd 05, 12:35 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:34:41 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job that
had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is not
a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do (programming
in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job, so
that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Purrs for you to really impress your new employer. MLB

Old July 2nd 05, 02:02 AM
CATherine

wrote:

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Congratulations!! And purrs that you will do a great job.

--
CATherine
Old July 2nd 05, 03:49 AM
Marina

Mark Edwards wrote:

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Wonderful news, Mark! Knock-em-dead purrs coming up.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old July 2nd 05, 08:46 AM
Exocat

Congratulations & good luck "on the job"

Purrs

Gordon & the FF

Old July 2nd 05, 11:30 AM
Christine K.

Mark Edwards wrote:
A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Congrats on finding, and getting, a job doing what you like to do!! And
as to the slight drop in pay, look at it this way: it's a heck of a lot
more than what you get when unemployed! It is a good sign to be
nervous when starting a new job, it just shows that you want to do good,
that you care. I'm absolutely convinced that you'll do just great!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old July 2nd 05, 01:30 PM
Victor Martinez

Mark Edwards wrote:
A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

Excellent news! I'm sure you'll do great!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 2nd 05, 04:18 PM
Christine Burel

Mark, I am really happy for you and I'm sure you will be a roaring success
in your new job!
Christine

Old July 2nd 05, 07:03 PM
Elise

Mark Edwards wrote:
A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it is
not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Yay! Congratulations!! Purrs that you both exceed each others'
expectations

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old July 2nd 05, 09:06 PM
Irulan

excellent news, Mark. Dancing happily with you, and all the luck in the
world.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 3rd 05, 12:46 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-07-01, Mark Edwards penned:

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call. On Wednesday, I start the job
that had the really impressinve interview last week.

I was offered *just* slightly less than I was making before, but it
is not a significant drop in pay, and it is doing what I like to do
(programming in Delphi).

Now comes the nervous, shaking worries that I will be up to the job,
so that they don't fire me on the spot, on my first day (big grin).

So please, if there are any spare purrs, I could use a few so that I
continue to impress them, even after I start work.

Wonderful news! You'll be great! Knock 'em dead!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully