Aftermath of I Was Robbed! :-( Bye My Sweet GARRR

Old May 21st 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Aftermath of I Was Robbed! :-( Bye My Sweet GARRR

:-)Liz wrote:
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF
tail that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at
night and was partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD!
He died a few minutes ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being
deprived of 3 doses of his medicine..(Medicine most likely callously
thrown out by the SCUM*UCKING!!!!! thieves.). most likely did not
cause him to die.BUT emotionally. I Feel THEY KILLED MY
KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more right now.I can't see the
keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you again

I'm so so sorry, Liz. You *so* don't deserve this.

Yowie

Old May 22nd 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

":-)Liz" wrote in message
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and
was partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD! He died a few
minutes ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being deprived of 3 doses
of his medicine..(Medicine most likely callously thrown out by the
SCUM*UCKING!!!!! thieves.). most likely did not cause him to die.BUT
emotionally. I Feel THEY KILLED MY KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more
right now.I can't see the keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you
again

So terribly sad. Sending purrs for him, and for your poor, hurting heart.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old May 22nd 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

":-)Liz" wrote in message
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and
was partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD! He died a few
minutes ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being deprived of 3 doses
of his medicine..(Medicine most likely callously thrown out by the
SCUM*UCKING!!!!! thieves.). most likely did not cause him to die.BUT
emotionally. I Feel THEY KILLED MY KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more
right now.I can't see the keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you
again

(((((((((((Liz)))))))))))

Joy

Old May 22nd 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

:-)Liz wrote:
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF
tail that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at
night and was partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD!
He died a few minutes ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being
deprived of 3 doses of his medicine..(Medicine most likely callously
thrown out by the SCUM*UCKING!!!!! thieves.). most likely did not
cause him to die.BUT emotionally. I Feel THEY KILLED MY
KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more right now.I can't see the
keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you again

I'm so very sorry to hear this Purrs for your broken heart and for
Garrr's crossing.

Jill

Old May 22nd 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and was
partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD! He died a few minutes
ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being deprived of 3 doses of his
medicine..(Medicine most likely callously thrown out by the SCUM*UCKING!!!!!
thieves.). most likely did not cause him to die.BUT emotionally. I Feel THEY
KILLED MY KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more right now.I can't see the
keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you again

Oh no, that's horrible.

You need all the friends round you that you can get. And we're all here
for you, you know that.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Old May 22nd 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On May 21, 12:15*pm, ":-\)Liz" wrote:
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and was
partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD! He died a few minutes
ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being deprived of 3 doses of his
medicine..(Medicine most likely callously thrown out by the SCUM*UCKING!!!!!
thieves.). most likely did not cause him to die.BUT emotionally. I Feel THEY
KILLED MY KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more right now.I can't see the
keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you again

I'm so sorry, Liz! That's adding injury to insult! You poor thing,
you're having an awful week. Money, belongings are replaceable, but
Garfunkel isn't!

{{{Liz}}}

Melissa
Old May 22nd 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

:-)Liz wrote:
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and was
partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD! He died a few minutes
ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being deprived of 3 doses of his
medicine..(Medicine most likely callously thrown out by the SCUM*UCKING!!!!!
thieves.). most likely did not cause him to die.BUT emotionally. I Feel THEY
KILLED MY KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more right now.I can't see the
keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you again

This is just too terrible

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 23rd 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John A

In article , :-\)Liz wrote:

My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and was
partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is DEAD! He died a few minutes
ago in my arms.Realistically I know that being deprived of 3 doses of his
medicine..(Medicine most likely callously thrown out by the SCUM*UCKING!!!!!
thieves.). most likely did not cause him to die.BUT emotionally. I Feel THEY
KILLED MY KITTY!!!!!!!!.. I can't type any more right now.I can't see the
keyboard. Bye Garrr.I love You! I'll see you again

There's nothing I can say here to help. But purrs from me and the brood
for your poor breaking heart.
John, Rhia and Amy